public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* session buglet
@ 2001-10-16 10:37 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-10-16 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I've noticed that if you re-load a session, and the saved current
directory no longer exists, you get an error message in the console
window.  It might be nicer to pop up a dialog here.  I'm not going to
fix this now, but I thought I'd mention it for reference.
Would you like a PR for this?
(Does anybody look at Insight PRs?)

Tom

* session buglet