public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight binary
@ 2003-12-14 12:17 Debbie-Horst  Rauch
From: Debbie-Horst  Rauch @ 2003-12-14 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Dear all,
I'm writing some tiny application with Free-Pascal in the Dev-Pascal IDE
under Windows ME and would like to use GDB with the GUI. Where do I get
the insight binary for Windows? I have found the source for download but
I'm not familiar with all GNU tools and have not jet Linux running on my
machine, so it would take sometime for my to build it.

Thanks for your help
Horst

* Re: Insight binary
@ 2003-12-14 17:35 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-12-14 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Debbie-Horst Rauch; +Cc: insight

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 01:23:06PM +0100, Debbie-Horst  Rauch wrote:
>I'm writing some tiny application with Free-Pascal in the Dev-Pascal IDE
>under Windows ME and would like to use GDB with the GUI. Where do I get
>the insight binary for Windows? I have found the source for download but
>I'm not familiar with all GNU tools and have not jet Linux running on my
>machine, so it would take sometime for my to build it.
>
>Thanks for your help

Do a google search for "insight debugger download windows".