public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Issue on Run Menu's "Connect to target" and "Disconnect"
@ 2008-09-02 10:00 Tommy Lin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Tommy Lin @ 2008-09-02 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi all,

  I found there is a strange thing in
gdb/gdbtk/library/srcbar.itcl:create_run_menu: "Connect to target" and
"Disconnect" are put into "Other" group but not "Attach" and "Detach."

  In my target, I found the "Run->Disconnect" will become enabled
after opening StackWin/ RegistersWin/ MemoryWin/ WatchWin/
LocalVariablesWin/ and ProcessWin even not really connected.

  Is this an issue?

BR,
  Tommy.

* Issue on Run Menu's "Connect to target" and "Disconnect"
@ 2008-09-02 17:32 ` Tommy Lin
From: Tommy Lin @ 2008-09-02 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

@ 2008-09-03 13:57 ` Tommy Lin