public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* GDB
@ 2010-01-19 18:57 M. Hirsch
From: M. Hirsch @ 2010-01-19 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello,
I am using the VHAM to develop some code for the Gameboy Advance. There
is an option to debug the code with the GDB.
Is there any schematic for an upload-cable (like XBOO) that connects to
the PC via serial port and to the GBA via the user port? Or perhaps you
have some documentation on the user port and multiboot so that I can
construct an inteligent USB cable with a microcontroller? I would share
the code and schematic to the community, because I have seen that there
is demand for a USB solution.
Thank you very much.
Markus Hirsch

* Re: GDB
@ 2010-01-19 19:11 ` Mike Frysinger
From: Mike Frysinger @ 2010-01-19 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight; +Cc: M. Hirsch, insight

[-- Attachment #1: Type: Text/Plain, Size: 626 bytes --]

On Tuesday 19 January 2010 13:56:48 M. Hirsch wrote:
> Is there any schematic for an upload-cable (like XBOO) that connects to
> the PC via serial port and to the GBA via the user port? Or perhaps you
> have some documentation on the user port and multiboot so that I can
> construct an inteligent USB cable with a microcontroller? I would share
> the code and schematic to the community, because I have seen that there
> is demand for a USB solution.

this really isnt the place for such questions/postings.  this list is about
the graphical gdb frontend and that's about it.  try gbatemp.net or something.
-mike

* Re: GDB
@ 2010-01-24 10:45   ` Mike Frysinger
From: Mike Frysinger @ 2010-01-24 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)