public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
From: Andrew Volkov <Andrew.Volkov@transas.com>
To: "Insight (Эл. почта)" <insight@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Subject: [bug] Synchonization of registers window in h8300 Insight
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:42:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

I found next incorrectness, when run insight fo h8300 target:

If I run gdb without any parameters, and make view registers, then
Insight show registers window for default platform (h8300 16bits registers),

then when I load my program, wich build for h8300h or h8300s (32bits
registers)
target, registers window STILL remain for h8300 target, i.e. not updated for
new target.

Regards
Andrey Volkov

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID