public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Power PC Application
@ 1999-11-29 14:12 William Blum
From: William Blum @ 1999-11-29 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

We are working on a Motorola MPC860 Power PC project and want to use
Insight as the debug platform.  The target PPC is a 'bare' system.  We
plan to access the target using Macraigor 'Wiggler' or 'Blackbird' On
Chip Debug" (OCD) devices.  We have the PPC cross-toolchain, based on
egcs, in place and functional.  Can you tell us how we can go about
applying Insight for use in such an environment?

Regards,
Bill B.