public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* How to block local variables?
@ 2000-04-24  3:34 Leon Pollak
From: Leon Pollak @ 2000-04-24  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight

Hello,
    I use Insight with remote "serial" target and therefore the data
"extraction" from it is not very fast.
    I noticed that if the routine I am stepping through has rather big
amount of local vars the "step time" is long.
    Is my hypothesis, that on each step all local variables are renewed
is correct?
    And if yes, how can this be blocked?
    Many thanks for possible help.
leonp@plris.com