public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight 5.0/GDB
@ 2000-06-22  6:14 David Feustel
From: David Feustel @ 2000-06-22  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I have become very interested in the Cygnus Linux-related software offerings
but I need these tools on cdrom. I've tried to find info on ordering cdroms
from Cygnus,
but so far I've been unsuccessful. Is there a webpage with descriptions of
and
ordering info for the various Cygnus software? (My development platforms are
Redhat Linux 6.2 and Windows 2000. My hardware is x86, ARM, Strongarm
and TI 320c6701.

Thanks.

* Re: Insight 5.0/GDB
@ 2000-06-22  6:26 ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2000-06-22  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Feustel; +Cc: insight

David Feustel wrote:

> I have become very interested in the Cygnus Linux-related software offerings
> but I need these tools on cdrom. I've tried to find info on ordering cdroms
> from Cygnus,
> but so far I've been unsuccessful. Is there a webpage with descriptions of
> and
> ordering info for the various Cygnus software? (My development platforms are
> Redhat Linux 6.2 and Windows 2000. My hardware is x86, ARM, Strongarm
> and TI 320c6701.

Have you tried the link below?

http://www.redhat.com/marketplace/catalog/Software/Development/index.html

--