public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Function Browser Window - and windows in general
@ 2000-09-12 18:45 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-09-12 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'insight@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hi,

My platform is NT + Cygwin

I have some problem with the windows behaviours.

1/ In the Function Browser window, the differents panes don't adapt their
size to the windo size, so that i can never see the source pane unless I
maximize the window.

2/ When I maximise a window, then close insight, at the next startup the
window has the same size but not at the same place and is not in the
maximised state (ie the "max size" Windows button is still here, and not the
"restore size" button)

3/ The popup lists at the bottom of the source window open downward even
when there is not enough place to show them. In fact I think they are
display upward when there is not enought place on screen, but sometime the
Windows taskbar is over the lists (Only when you have selected the "always
on top" option for the taskbar)

* Re: Function Browser Window - and windows in general
@ 2000-09-13  6:49 ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2000-09-13  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: 'insight@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Thanks Fabrice.  I will take note of this.  They are all probably Tcl/Tk problems
and they may have been fixed in newer versions of those.  That is why we want to get
rid of local changes to our Tcl/Tk so it is easier to upgrade to new versions.

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser@cygnus.com