public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Building insght from CVS
@ 2000-11-16 17:23 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-11-16 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'insight@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,

I've build gdb from cygnus cvs and know i'm trying to have insight.

I didn't get the gdbtk sources when i did "cvs co gdb"

How do i get them and how do i make insight then ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com

* Re: Building insght from CVS
@ 2000-11-16 19:30 ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2000-11-16 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: 'insight@sources.redhat.com'

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've build gdb from cygnus cvs and know i'm trying to have insight.
>
> I didn't get the gdbtk sources when i did "cvs co gdb"
>
> How do i get them and how do i make insight then ?

cvs co insight

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300