public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* [Fwd: Updated: gdb-20001125-1]
@ 2000-12-05  9:19 Sergey R. Grigoriev
From: Sergey R. Grigoriev @ 2000-12-05  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

To : cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject : Re: Updated: gdb-20001125-1
From : "Sergey R. Grigoriev" <serge at physik dot uni-augsburg dot de>
Date : Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:31:48 +0100

Chris Faylor wrote:

> I've made a new version of gdb available for download.  This is just a
> new snapshot of gdb, reflecting a few months of changes to gdb and
> insight.  Hopefully it will work better than the previous version
> but there are no guarantees.  If it doesn't work better, send mail
> to cygwin@cygwin.com and drop back to the previous version.

It really nice (it can start non gcc compiled exe too!).

There is a big problem with debugging-messages here: each msg come in
single! And for more then 20 Msg there is a big problem to close it all!
Why not open single console-like window with all msg in it?
(unfortunately I can'n made it myself - lack of tcl/tk knowledges).

Serge

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-05  9:19 UTC | newest]