public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Implosion of gdbtk-cmds.c
@ 2001-01-19 12:57 Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2001-01-19 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I am about to explode the humongous gdbtk-cmds.c file into smaller files
along its current documented sessions (fixing a few misplacements as I go).

This is what we are trying to do in the core gdb code: keep the files to a
manageable size and divide things along functional lines.

I am doing it during the weekend, if possible.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-19 12:57 UTC | newest]