public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* [pedwards@disaster.jaj.com: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in]
@ 2000-12-20 12:04 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2000-12-20 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

----- Forwarded message from Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> -----

From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:09:47 -0500

I don't know who maintains itcl, but it was retrieved from the cvs repo
when I checkout the gdb module, so I'm sending this to y'all.  :-)

This file is missing a newline at the end of the file, which confuses
sed on Solaris.  (The very last line involves an autoconf replacement,
I believe.)  Adding a newline fixes some annoying build error.

Phil

----- End forwarded message -----

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/

* Re: [pedwards@disaster.jaj.com: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in]
@ 2000-12-20 14:31 ` Syd Polk
From: Syd Polk @ 2000-12-20 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor, insight

At 03:03 PM 12/20/00 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>----- Forwarded message from Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> -----
>
>From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
>To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
>Subject: itcl/itcl/ticlConfig.sh.in
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:09:47 -0500
>

>I don't know who maintains itcl, but it was retrieved from the cvs repo
>when I checkout the gdb module, so I'm sending this to y'all.  :-)

That would be me. This is fixed.

>This file is missing a newline at the end of the file, which confuses
>sed on Solaris.  (The very last line involves an autoconf replacement,
>I believe.)  Adding a newline fixes some annoying build error.
>

>Phil
>
>--
>pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com  |  pme at sources dot redhat dot com
>devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
>The gods do not protect fools.  Fools are protected by more capable fools.
>
>----- End forwarded message -----
>
>--
>cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
> http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.