public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight and JTAG Wiggler
@ 2000-12-15  1:08 Ilko Iliev
From: Ilko Iliev @ 2000-12-15  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi!

I have seen  that Macraigor Company provide support for JTAG Wiggler for
ARM microprocessor (www.ocdemon.com) in the gdb/Insight.

Will be this package inlude in the future release of Insight?

best regards
Ilko Iliev

* Re: Insight and JTAG Wiggler
@ 2000-12-15 12:44 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-12-15 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Reilley; +Cc: insight, Jim McGreggor

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 07:29:54AM -0500, Peter Reilley wrote:

> >I have seen  that Macraigor Company provide support for JTAG Wiggler for
> >ARM microprocessor (www.ocdemon.com) in the gdb/Insight.
> >
> >Will be this package inlude in the future release of Insight?
>
> Yes, Insight will be provided for Windows.

Er, what?  The question was about support for the Macraigor "Wiggler"
target.  Are you saying that the wiggler target will only be
supported under Windows?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com

* Re: Insight and JTAG Wiggler
@ 2000-12-15  4:30 Peter Reilley
From: Peter Reilley @ 2000-12-15  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight; +Cc: Jim McGreggor

Yes, Insight will be provided for Windows.

Pete.