public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight Plug-in examples
@ 2006-03-24 10:14 Dave Bryan
From: Dave Bryan @ 2006-03-24 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,

I'm using Insight to debug an embedded ARM target and am keen to add some
target specific features using the Insight plug-in facility. I'm new to
Insight & don't have any experience with Tcl/tk. I've seen the RHAbout
example & I've been able to run this. Do you have any other Tck/tk
examples for Insight which show other features & possibilities for
plug-ins ?

Thanks
Dave Bryan

* Re: Insight Plug-in examples
@ 2006-03-24 19:03 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2006-03-24 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Bryan; +Cc: insight

Dave Bryan wrote:
> [...] Do you have any other
> Tck/tk examples for Insight which show other features & possibilities
> for plug-ins ?

The only other example is the Pentium plugin.
src/gdb/gdbtk/plugins/intel-pentium .

As for features, there isn't any formal API. If you need something, your
best bet is to ask on this list, and I can point you in the right
direction. Or do what I do nowadays: look at how other windows do
similar things.

Keith