public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Snapshot changes coming
@ 2009-07-06 21:57 Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2009-07-06 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,

I just wanted to send out a note about some of the snapshot changes that
  should be visible either immediately or within the next few weeks.

I am tweaking the snapshot script in two important ways:
1) src/tcl, src/tk, src/itcl will now be a separate tarball
2) new snapshots of tcl et all will only be uploaded when they change

I will update the README in the snapshot directory to reflect these
changes. I will also update the insight README when I am happy with
these changes.

Keith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-06 21:57 UTC | newest]