public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* insight 7.0
@ 2009-10-20 11:01 Denis PILAT
From: Denis PILAT @ 2009-10-20 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Dear Keith,

Is there any new about INSIGHT7.0 release ?

Thanks for your reply
Denis

* Re: insight 7.0
@ 2009-10-20 16:25 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2009-10-20 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis PILAT; +Cc: insight

On 10/20/2009 04:01 AM, Denis PILAT wrote:

> Is there any new about INSIGHT7.0 release ?

I've been playing with insight quite a bit lately, testing and
exercising it as much as I can. If I find nothing supremely annoying, I
will plan to make a release candidate on Thursday. That would mean that
an official 7.0 release (or a candidate?) would be ready by end of week.

I know that I still have some 64-bit Tcl configury to hack, but I think
I've got that done and just need to commit it. [I can build/test on
x86_64 and x86 linux and x86 cygwin, although I only do a very cursory
inspection of cygwin (build & run, step through gdb a bit)-- that box is
*very* old.]

Keith

* Re: INSIGHT 7.0
@ 2009-03-03 16:21 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2009-03-03 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis PILAT; +Cc: insight

Denis PILAT wrote:

> Is there any plan to have a version 7.0 of Insight when the GNU GDB one
> will be out.

Yes, I plan to do one last Insight release sometime after gdb's next
release.

Keith

* INSIGHT 7.0
@ 2009-03-03 15:52 Denis PILAT