public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Version 7.0 No Insight executable built?
@ 2009-12-10 18:07 Dave Lawrence
From: Dave Lawrence @ 2009-12-10 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi

I'm trying to build release 7.0, on Ubuntu 9.10 x86_64

Here's what I did
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sourceware.org:/cvs/src co -r \
gdb_7_0-2009-10-06-release src
mkdir build-native
cd build-native
../src/configure
make

Seemingly this builds gdb but not insight. (in earlier releases both
these binaries were built into the same directory)

Same problem trying to build with target=arm-elf

Any ideas?
Thanks

* Re: Version 7.0 No Insight executable built?
@ 2009-12-10 18:13 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2009-12-10 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Lawrence; +Cc: insight

On 12/10/2009 10:06 AM, Dave Lawrence wrote:

> Same problem trying to build with target=arm-elf

Insight was not tagged for that release. Well, it is never tagged until
I do the actual release. Sadly, I have not yet gotten to this. I still
have one or two bugs that I am trying to squash. Or rather, one or two
that I *was* trying to squash.

I'm sitting on some patches to fix x86_64 builds. I'll review those
tonight and see if I cannot get the release done. So far, so good: my
plate is pretty clean.

Keith