public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* gcc compilation problems
@ 2010-06-03 15:49 Трушников Михаил
From: Трушников Михаил @ 2010-06-03 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi.
There are some tiny error and warning treated like errors with new gcc during compilation of last insight development version.
Let me know is you want patch from me which makes your code compilable again

Regargs,
Mikhail Trushnikov

* Re: gcc compilation problems
@ 2010-06-03 18:03 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2010-06-03 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Трушников
	Михаил
  Cc: insight

On 06/03/2010 08:48 AM, Трушников Михаил wrote:
> Hi. There are some tiny error and warning treated like errors with
> new gcc during compilation of last insight development version. Let
> me know is you want patch from me which makes your code compilable
> again

Sure, I'll take a patch. I just built CVS HEAD using GCC 4.4.3, and
there were no warnings/errors. What version of GCC are you using?

Keith