public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* CVS Insight running on Windows 7 x64 using ActiveTCL, mingw/msys, built for arm-none-eabi
@ 2010-07-09 18:40 George Najarian
From: George Najarian @ 2010-07-09 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

After some code hackery, I was able to get this configuration running. I am now having the
issue where the 'Target Settings' dialog fails to appear. It works when I run this code on
win XP. Everything else seems to work ok.

My question is this - How do I debug the damn program? I am a fairly accomplished
embedded programmer, but I am not sure where to even start with this higher level
stuff.

What do I do to get the debug symbols included?
Does Insight have a built in TCL prompt or trace window?
How do i get debugging output?

Any helpful suggestions or tips out there?

Thanks!

George Najarian
Najay Engineering, Inc.