public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* New version
@ 2012-02-01 15:46 João Pinto
From: João Pinto @ 2012-02-01 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi. Do you plan to release a new version of insight, since gdb 7.4 is out already?

Best regards,
Joao Pinto

* Re: New version
@ 2012-02-01 16:54 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2012-02-01 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: João Pinto; +Cc: insight

On 02/01/2012 07:43 AM, João Pinto wrote:
> Hi. Do you plan to release a new version of insight, since gdb 7.4 is
> out already?

That is the plan, but it will probably take a couple of weeks for me to
catch up, fix some of the problems I've found, and test on linux, mingw,
and cygwin.

Keith