public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Enter binding on target dialog
@ 2000-04-09 16:53 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2000-04-09 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I typed in my command-line arguments o the target dialog and hit
enter, especting the dialog to be OK'd.  It wasn't.

Incidentally, I think the default target really should be Exec when
gdb is built native (host==target).  I'd imagine this is true in the
vast majority of cases.  For multiarch gdb, of course, it is less
clear what to do.  Luckily we aren't there yet.

Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-04-09 16:53 UTC | newest]