public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* erin jackson
@ 2004-10-07 20:31 erin jackson
From: erin jackson @ 2004-10-07 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I am the T/A for the glaze calc. class at The
University of Iowa.  We are using Insight and would
like to know how we go about getting the program for
those in the class who would like to buy it.  I am
assuming you have discounts for Universities that sell
it to the students.
Thanks,
Erin Jackson

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

* Re: erin jackson
@ 2004-10-07 20:41 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2004-10-07 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: erin jackson; +Cc: insight

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 13:31, erin jackson wrote:
> I am the T/A for the glaze calc. class at The
> University of Iowa.  We are using Insight and would
> like to know how we go about getting the program for
> those in the class who would like to buy it.  I am
> assuming you have discounts for Universities that sell
> it to the students.

Just download and copy it! Insight is released under the GPL.
(I presume you are talking about insight, the gui built on top of GDB,
the GNU Debugger, http://sources.redhat.com/insight.)

Keith

* RE: erin jackson
@ 2004-10-08  9:16   ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2004-10-08  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
> On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 13:31, erin jackson wrote:
> > I am the T/A for the glaze calc. class at The
> > University of Iowa.  We are using Insight and would
> > like to know how we go about getting the program for
> > those in the class who would like to buy it.  I am
> > assuming you have discounts for Universities that sell
> > it to the students.
>
> Just download and copy it! Insight is released under the GPL.
> (I presume you are talking about insight, the gui built on top of GDB,
> the GNU Debugger, http://sources.redhat.com/insight.)

  Heh, slight misunderstanding here.  I think Erin is looking for these
people:

http://www.digitalfire.com/

"INSIGHT software for ceramic glaze chemistry calculations"

[ or http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=INSIGHT+glaze+calc+software ]

    cheers,
      DaveK