public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* invalid command name
@ 2000-07-12 11:12 Nicholas_Karagas
From: Nicholas_Karagas @ 2000-07-12 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello all,

I started using the GDBTK_DEBUG window to see if I could figure out why the
cusor stays as an hourglass when Insight 5.0 starts up (and/or try and fix
the window focus problems) when I came across the following error:  the
debug window reports that 'command::end_multi_line_input' (from
gdbtk_tcl_readline_end in interface.tcl) is an invalid command name.  I
tend to agree with it, since I can't find this command anywhere else.  If I
comment the line out, nothing bad appears to happen (at least the error
goes away).  Any insight on what this command is and what it is supposed to
be doing?  Thanks.

Nicholas Karagas
Associate Software Engineer
Cirilium Corporation
Tempe, AZ
(480) 317-1144

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-12 11:12 UTC | newest]