public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Cygwin Tcl/Tk: Itk configbody error
@ 2003-04-18  8:51 Jerzy Witkowski
From: Jerzy Witkowski @ 2003-04-18  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello,

Since Itcl and Itk lib*.a libraries supplied in binary distribution did not
work in Cygwin, I built *.dll libraries from sources and they work. But
recently I encountered an error trying to run the following program:

package require Itcl
itcl::class A {
    public variable b ""
    public variable c ""
}
itcl::configbody A::b {}
package require Itk
itcl::configbody A::c {}

The error is:

class "A" not found in context "::"
   while executing
"itcl::configbody A::c {}
"
  (file "err.tcl" line 8)

It seems that Itk changes something in configbody definition (configbody
for variable b executed correctly).

The problem is serious, because it makes the whole Iwidgets library
unusable. Please help.

Best regards,

Jerzy Witkowski

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-18  8:51 UTC | newest]