public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* [libgui/PATCH] Update tkTable to 2.7
@ 2001-08-13 10:56 Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2001-08-13 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight Maling List

Hi,

Following up on my message dated July 18, 2001, I have checked in changes
to libgui's copy of Jeffrey Hobbs' tkTable widget.

Keith

ChangeLog
2001-08-12  Keith Seitz  <keiths@redhat.com>

	Update tkTable to version 2.7:
	* src/tkTableCmds.c, src/tkTable.tcl.h, src/tkTableCellSort.c,
	src/tkTableEdit.c, src/tkTableInitScript.h, src/tkTablePs.c,
	src/tkTableUtil.c, doc/tkTable.html: New files.
	* src/tkTable.c, src/tkTable.h, src/TkTable.tcl, src/tkTableCell.c,
	src/tkTableTag.c, src/tkTableWin.c, src/tkTable_version.in: Update to
	version 2.7.
	* configure.in: If compiling with cygwin, we need to have
	WIN32 defined to build tkTable modules.
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* src/Makefile.am: Add new tkTable files and update build rules
	for new version of tkTable.
	* src/Makefile.in: Regenerate.

Patch
suppressed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-13 10:56 UTC | newest]