public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Insight for StrongARM
@ 2001-11-06 11:25 Lee, Peter Meng Chunng
From: Lee, Peter Meng Chunng @ 2001-11-06 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'insight@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hi,

I will be interested in trying out Insight for StrongARM processor, can you
tell how I can get a copy of Insight for StrongARM?

Thanks
Peter

* Re: Insight for StrongARM
@ 2001-11-06 11:34 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2001-11-06 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee, Peter Meng Chunng; +Cc: 'insight@sourceware.cygnus.com'

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Lee, Peter Meng Chunng wrote:

> I will be interested in trying out Insight for StrongARM processor, can you
> tell how I can get a copy of Insight for StrongARM?

Get the 5.0.92 snapshot of insight from http://sources.redhat.com/gdb . Or
checkout the 5.1 branch.

Be advised that the ARM MultiICE is not yet supported. ARM has only
recently released some necessary code into the public domain to get this
working. If you are using the MultiICE, stayed tuned for an announcement.

Keith