public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* more on file name problem
@ 2001-10-05 18:17 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-10-05 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

More on the previous problem.

I set a breakpoint on a function in the "other" expr.c (the one not
listed in the combo box).  When the inferior hits the breakpoint I use
the mouse to try to see the value of a local variable.  This doesn't
work, and instead I see this in the debug window:

(global) showBalloon got error: No line 6264 in file "../../gcc/gcc/java/expr.c".

Tom