public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* feature suggestion
@ 2001-10-06 13:22 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-10-06 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I typically use the console window.
It would be helpful to me if the (mouse) cursor changed to a watch
over the console window when the inferior is executing.
I find the current situation constantly confusing, and I never
remember to look at the state of the buttons on the source window to
see what is going on.

Tom

* feature suggestion
@ 2001-10-16 10:16 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2001-10-16 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Insight List

I think that B3 on the breakpoint window should automatically select
the breakpoint under the mouse.  I keep trying to use the right button
to bring up the menu, but first I have to select the item I'm
interested in.  This has happened 4-5 times already ... changing this
would be convenient.

Tom