public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* [Patch] Fix illegal memory access in itk
@ 2002-05-06 14:22 Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2002-05-06 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hello.

A couple of months ago, I posted a patch for itk that fixes an illegal memory access:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2002-q1/msg00171.html

Unfortunatly, this patch has not yet been applied. Could someone take a look at it? Without this patch, Source-Navigator's error reporting is not very useful because a "window does not exist" error shows up instead of the real error.

thanks
Mo DeJong

* Re: [Patch] Fix illegal memory access in itk
@ 2002-06-04 12:13 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2002-06-04 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mo DeJong; +Cc: insight

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Mo DeJong wrote:

> Hello.
>
> A couple of months ago, I posted a patch for itk that fixes an illegal memory access:
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2002-q1/msg00171.html
>
> Unfortunatly, this patch has not yet been applied. Could someone take a look at it? Without this patch, Source-Navigator's error reporting is not very useful because a "window does not exist" error shows up instead of the real error.

Well, no one has objected... So I'm checking it in.

(I did some rudimentary testing with linux and cygwin, and didn't see any
differences. Of course, just reading the code and it all looks pretty
innocent, too...)

Keith