public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* RE: Mingw Insight-5.2 build
@ 2002-06-12  0:06 Rekha Deshmukh
From: Rekha Deshmukh @ 2002-06-12  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keiths; +Cc: insight

Hi Keith!
Thanks for the reply.
I don't know whether it is disabled by default. But I tried using gdb -w as you suggested but still it is only giving the command line interface.
Regards
Rekha

From: Keith Seitz @ 2002-06-12 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rekha Deshmukh; +Cc: insight

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Rekha Deshmukh wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
> I don't know whether it is disabled by default. But I tried using gdb -w as you suggested but still it is only giving the command line interface.

Three things:

1) Go to your build dir, remove gdb, and type "make > make.out 2>&1". Send
the output showing gdb linking.

2) Send the output of "head config.status" in your gdb build directory.

Keith

* Re: Mingw Insight-5.2 build
@ 2002-06-11 10:39 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2002-06-11 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNUTeam; +Cc: insight

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, GNUTeam wrote:

> I just tried building Insight-5.2 sources for mingw hosted sh target. I was successful in the building.
> But the GUI is not displayed after I execute the gdb generated from the build. It runs the same command line interface.
> What can be the problem?

Is it disabled by default? Try running "gdb -w".

Keith

* Mingw Insight-5.2 build
@ 2002-06-05  3:54 GNUTeam
From: GNUTeam @ 2002-06-05  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi!
I just tried building Insight-5.2 sources for mingw hosted sh target. I was successful in the building.
But the GUI is not displayed after I execute the gdb generated from the build. It runs the same command line interface.
What can be the problem?
Please guide me on this.
Thanks & Regards
Rekha Bhintade