public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Fw: Various problems and/or questions on Insight 5.2.1
@ 2002-09-04 11:08 LE GALLO Pierre OF/DSI/EXT
From: LE GALLO Pierre OF/DSI/EXT @ 2002-09-04 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

ok ok folks, what about that one:

I'm working on a merge right now, but where do I post the stuff (Tcl/Tk
only) if I manage to finish it before our good old sun burst to supernova
;o)

Pierre Le Gallo
OF/DSI/IT
------------------------------
+33 1 49 14 85 61
+33 6 84 96 04 98

* Re: Fw: Various problems and/or questions on Insight 5.2.1
@ 2002-09-04 11:13 ` Keith Seitz
From: Keith Seitz @ 2002-09-04 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LE GALLO Pierre OF/DSI/EXT; +Cc: insight

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, LE GALLO Pierre OF/DSI/EXT wrote:

> ok ok folks, what about that one:
>
> I'm working on a merge right now, but where do I post the stuff (Tcl/Tk
> only) if I manage to finish it before our good old sun burst to supernova
> ;o)

Tk patches go here. For Tcl patches, look in src/MAINTAINERS: there's a
bunch of groups.

Be careful, though, when working with tcl. Make sure that the testsuite
results for gdb or gcc are the same before and after. (I don't think it
will matter because we added Tcl8.0 regexp support to expect, but I'm sure
someone will ask about this specifically.)

Keith