public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* RE: syntax highlighting.
       [not found] <aee77e3205072105571ad21263@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2005-07-22 16:12 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-07-22 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Vineeth N'; +Cc: insight

----Original Message----

    Hi Vineeth,

  If you're really interested in having a go at it, take a look in the
.../gdb/gdbtk subdirectory, which is where all the gui code lives.  Have a
browse of the README file there for a quick overview.  The files that
display the source browser window are
.../gdb/gdbtk/library/{srctextwin,srcwin}.{ith,itb}.

    cheers,
      DaveK

* RE: syntax highlighting.
@ 2005-07-20 15:18 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-07-20 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-07-20 13:51 ` Jon Beniston
From: Jon Beniston @ 2005-07-20 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Vineeth N', insight

>   [2] if the app is interactive , and the user needs to enter
> some data on the console, it will be better if you can
> provide the facility to enter it thru the console sub-window
> of insight.(like in DDD). warm regards, vineeth.

What's your target? I think it's just cygwin that doesn't support this.

Cheers,
Jon

* syntax highlighting.
@ 2005-07-20 13:41 Vineeth N