public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* insight-6.1 build error
@ 2005-09-07 13:08 Oleg Figin
From: Oleg Figin @ 2005-09-07 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi ,

I work on Debian 3.1 and do AVR development.
Tried to compile insight-6.1 and bumped into diagnostics:
-- multiple errors in:
/usr/local/AVR/source/insight-6.1/tk/generic/tk3d.c
(e.g. request for 'borderTable' in something not a structure)

I've run script 'buildavr' from
http://rod.info/avr.html

Couldn't you help?
Thanks in advance