public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* [INSIGHT] task bar suggestion
@ 2001-11-07  7:14 Hugo Villeneuve
From: Hugo Villeneuve @ 2001-11-07  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Red Hat Insight

Hi,

	I'm using Insight in CYGWIN and I have a small suggestion to
make. My problem is that I have several windows in Insight (memory,
locval variables, breakpoints, etc) all open at the same time, and my
taskbar is full. My suggestion would be to have a main window for
Insight, and to have a taskbar at the bottom of this main window. This
way, on the windows taskbar I would have only my Insight icon. One
very good example of this design is with the Opera internet browser
(if my explanations are unclear!).

	Hugo Villeneuve.

  Hugo Villeneuve
  Hardware/Firmware Developer
  SoftAcoustik Inc.

  (418) 521-1515
  hvilleneuve@softacoustik.com
  http://www.softacoustik.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-07  7:14 UTC | newest]