public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Gnu Compiler for Java
@ 2012-03-28  0:05 Me Myself and I
       [not found] ` <972C4A0C0EDF7A4897B881D836953626014212E3758F@appa-mail-s01.appa.com>
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-03-28  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java

Is there anyone who can give me the compiled and built binary files
for the GNU compiler for Java, for Windows (even in mingw32) ?

* RE: Gnu Compiler for Java
       [not found] ` <972C4A0C0EDF7A4897B881D836953626014212E3758F@appa-mail-s01.appa.com>
@ 2012-03-29  0:43   ` Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-03-29  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java

I was just asking if I could have the built gcj from someone else on this list who has had success
in building it.

Please? :)

At this point, you are pretty much out of luck - if
getting Java running on Windows were simple and easy, it would have been
done already and you would already have it. Nobody can give you the binaries
until they exist.

From: Brian Jones @ 2012-03-29 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me Myself and I; +Cc: <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>, <java@gcc.gnu.org>

Try again using cygwin so you have a decent environment to build in?
You are probably blazing a trail here few follow.

Brian