public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* ضوء مرنة لوحة للطاقة الشمسية مصنع
@ 2024-02-20 12:07 Jay Zhao
From: Jay Zhao @ 2024-02-20 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

Dear

We are very happy that you are interested in our products. At present, there is a great opportunity for lightweight flexible solar panels, as some PVC, soft roofs, or steel tile roofs cannot be installed with conventional components due to their load-bearing capacity or material.

At present, we looking for distributors in the your region . We are willing to develop together with our distributors and hope that they have some relevant experience in the field of solar energy. Our company will continue to promote these products, and usually we share the needs of end customers directly with our distributors, so that everyone can grow together

I have attached our pricelist in terms of flexible solar panel,But for colored components and customized components, we do not have a standard price. We need to estimate the materials based on your specific project and customization plan

OUR MOQ IS not high,it is easier for our first cooperation。70pcs (one pallet)

For quick talk shall we exchange our business WhatsApp?

best regards

If you don't want to receive our emails, you can easily unsubscribe here.

Jay Zhao

Project Director

E-mail : Jayz@getpuresolar.com

WhatsApp : +86-15961806785

Web:www.getpuresolar.com

Jiangsu Pure Solar New Energy  Co., Ltd

 No.141, Huxi Road, Yuqi Street, Huishan District,  Wuxi, Jiangsu, China.