public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* GCJ Help
@ 2012-02-20  2:44 Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-02-20  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java, mingw-users

I'm having trouble getting

gcc-java-4.6.2.tar

working under windows 7 mingw32. I have read the instructions with that download,
and find that key scripts just don't want to work.  I have also become aware
of the instructions at

http://rmathew.com/articles/gcj/bldgcj.html

which is too Linux, and GCC oriented (not GCJ).

-Is there a simple set of commands I can use to get my compiler download
built and working?

Can someone please help?

And by the way, is there an auto download and installer for MINGW64,
the way that

mingw-get-inst-20110530.exe

works for MINGW32?  Does use of the MINGW64 environment give one the choice
to compile 32 bit and 64 bit executables, with the GCC and the GCJ?

* FW: GCJ Help
@ 2012-02-21  3:59 ` Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-02-21  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java, mingw-users

I'm having trouble getting

gcc-java-4.6.2.tar

working under windows 7 mingw32. I have read the instructions with that download,
and find that key scripts just don't want to work.  I have also become aware
of the instructions at

http://rmathew.com/articles/gcj/bldgcj.html

which is too Linux, and GCC oriented (not GCJ, inside Windows).

-Is there a simple set of commands I can use to get my compiler download
built and working?

Can someone please help?

* gcj help
@ 2003-07-23  5:05 archanam
From: archanam @ 2003-07-23  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: java

hi

i have trouble in compiling java applet with gcj..
i want  to know is there any applet in which i can compile with gcj and
disply it on window..
is so plz send some applets which i can compile it with gcj and run.
as present we know that gcj does not have any AWT support.
so i want an applet which does not have any AWT support.
so i can compile it with gcj.

plz advice..

archana

working on gcj compiler