public inbox for java@gcc.gnu.org
* Vital help needed with GCJ in Windows
@ 2012-02-20  2:40 Me Myself and I
From: Me Myself and I @ 2012-02-20  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, java

I'm having trouble getting

gcc-java-4.6.2.tar

working under windows 7 mingw32. I have read the instructions with that download,
and find that key scripts just don't want to work.  I have also become aware
of the instructions at

http://rmathew.com/articles/gcj/bldgcj.html

which is too Linux, and GCC oriented (not GCJ).

-Is there a simple set of commands I can use to get my compiler download
built and working?

Can someone please help?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-02-20  2:40 UTC | newest]