public inbox for jit@gcc.gnu.org
* RE: Compilation error involving comparison and logical operator
@ 2015-01-01  0:00 Dibyendu Majumdar
From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Malcolm; +Cc: jit

Hi Dave,

Please look at file
https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/blob/master/src/ravi_gcccomp.c.

Functions ravi_emit_boolean_testfalse() and ravi_emit_TEST().

From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Malcolm; +Cc: jit

On 26 June 2015 at 20:27, David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Couple of questions:
>>
>> 1. What is the type of a binary logical operator
>
> By "a binary logical operator" presumably you mean the result of
> gcc_jit_context_new_comparison.  This has type GCC_JIT_TYPE_BOOL.
>

>> and what effect does
>> the result type in gcc_jit_context_new_binary_op() have?
>
> This defines the type of the resulting rvalue.  I believe you can use
> this as another way of doing a cast.
>

>> 2. What is the type of unary logical operator
>
> It depends on the result_type passed in to gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op.
>
>> and what is the effect
>> of result type in gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op()?
>
> This defines the type of the resulting rvalue.  As above you can use
> this as another way of doing a cast.
>
>> The comparison operator does not take a result type so presumably it
>> is always boolean?
>
> Correct.

Ok thanks, I think I have fixed the issue.

Regards

* Re: Compilation error involving comparison and logical operator
@ 2015-01-01  0:00         ` David Malcolm
From: David Malcolm @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dibyendu Majumdar; +Cc: jit

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 20:24 +0100, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> On 26 June 2015 at 10:42, David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Note that unlike C, libgccjit has no implicit type-coercion: anywhere
> > you want to treat int as bool or vice versa, or convert between float
> > and int, you need to do it explicitly via a cast
> > (gcc_jit_context_new_cast).
> >

> Couple of questions:
>
> 1. What is the type of a binary logical operator

By "a binary logical operator" presumably you mean the result of
gcc_jit_context_new_comparison.  This has type GCC_JIT_TYPE_BOOL.

> and what effect does
> the result type in gcc_jit_context_new_binary_op() have?

This defines the type of the resulting rvalue.  I believe you can use
this as another way of doing a cast.

> 2. What is the type of unary logical operator

It depends on the result_type passed in to gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op.

> and what is the effect
> of result type in gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op()?

This defines the type of the resulting rvalue.  As above you can use
this as another way of doing a cast.

> The comparison operator does not take a result type so presumably it
> is always boolean?

Correct.

From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Malcolm; +Cc: jit

On 26 June 2015 at 10:42, David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com> wrote:
> Note that unlike C, libgccjit has no implicit type-coercion: anywhere
> you want to treat int as bool or vice versa, or convert between float
> and int, you need to do it explicitly via a cast
> (gcc_jit_context_new_cast).

Couple of questions:

1. What is the type of a binary logical operator and what effect does
the result type in gcc_jit_context_new_binary_op() have?
2. What is the type of unary logical operator and what is the effect
of result type in gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op()?

The comparison operator does not take a result type so presumably it
is always boolean?

Regards
Dibyendu

* Re: Compilation error involving comparison and logical operator
@ 2015-01-01  0:00     ` David Malcolm
From: David Malcolm @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dibyendu Majumdar; +Cc: jit

> [...]

$6 = (gcc_jit_lvalue *) 0x630270
(gdb) call gcc_jit_object_get_debug_string ($6)
$7 = 0x630760 "(&cl->p->k[(int)0])->value_.i"

and get types of rvalues:

(gdb) call gcc_jit_object_get_debug_string (gcc_jit_rvalue_get_type($6))
$8 = 0x630380 "long long"

I wonder if it would be helpful to have a designated breakpoint site for
jit errors, so that users can do:

  (gdb) break on_gcc_jit_error

or somesuch and then be able to get a backtrace etc exactly when errors
are emitted.  Or maybe this could be a boolean option; something like:

  /* For use when running under a debugger.  If true, when an
     error occurs, signal that a breakpoint has been reached, so
     that e.g. a backtrace can be obtained.  When not running
     under a debugger, the results are undefined, and likely to
     lead to the process terminating on errors.
  */

@ 2015-01-01  0:00 ` David Malcolm
From: David Malcolm @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dibyendu Majumdar; +Cc: jit

On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 23:46 +0100, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I am getting an error in an expression such as this:
>
> int bvalue_0_2;
> bvalue_0_2 = &base[(int)0]->tt_ == (int)1 && &base[(int)0]->value_.b == (int)0;
>
> Of course the expression above really is:
>
> bvalue_0_2 = ((&base[(int)0]->tt_ == (int)1) &&
> (&base[(int)0]->value_.b == (int)0));
>
> The error I get is this:
>
> libgccjit.so: error: gcc_jit_block_add_assignment: mismatching types:
> assignment to bvalue_0_2 (type: int) from &base[(int)0]->tt_ == (int)0
> (type: bool)

Unlike C, you need to explicitly cast from bool to int
using gcc_jit_context_new_cast, see e.g.
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/intro/tutorial04.html which has this
for a BINARY_COMPARE_LT bytecode in a stack-based VM, which pops two
ints x and y and pushes (x < y) in int form:

	case BINARY_COMPARE_LT:
	  Y_EQUALS_POP ();
	  X_EQUALS_POP ();
	  PUSH_RVALUE (
	     /* cast of bool to int */
	     gcc_jit_context_new_cast (
	       state.ctxt,
	       loc,
	       /* (x < y) as a bool */
	       gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (
		 state.ctxt,
		 loc,
		 GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_LT,
		 gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (state.x),
		 gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (state.y)),
	       state.int_type));
	  break;

> I notice that the error message doesn't show the full expression above
> - is this just an issue with the dump or is there a problem with the
> expression evaluation?

Difficult to say without seeing the code (e.g. via
gcc_jit_context_dump_reproducer_to_file).  My guess is that the
expression you've constructed is not what you think it is, and that
that's what's causing the issue.

> Also, I am confused by the error as I am not sure if this means I need
> to store the result of the expression in a bool value. In fact if I do
> that then:
>
> libgccjit.so: error: gcc_jit_block_add_assignment: mismatching types:
> assignment to bvalue_0_2 (type: bool) from &base[(int)0]->tt_ ==
> (int)1 && &base[(int)0]->value_.b == (int)0 (type: int)
>
> Now the full expression is shown but the error is different.
> I will send you dumps tomorrow for this but if you could let me know
> what the rules are for assigning boolean values to variables that
> would be great.

As noted above, you need to use gcc_jit_context_new_cast when assigning
between int and bool types.  See:
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/topics/expressions.html#gcc_jit_context_new_cast

Hope this makes sense
Dave

From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Malcolm; +Cc: jit

On 26 June 2015 at 00:57, David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com> wrote:
> Difficult to say without seeing the code (e.g. via
> gcc_jit_context_dump_reproducer_to_file).  My guess is that the
> expression you've constructed is not what you think it is, and that
> that's what's causing the issue.

Attached is the reproducer file. I tried adding casts but it still
fails. Will investigate more tonight.

Regards

[-- Attachment #2: rdump.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 174730 bytes --]

/* This code was autogenerated by gcc_jit_context_dump_reproducer_to_file.

   libgccjit (GCC) version 5.1.0 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
  	compiled by GNU C version 5.1.0, GMP version 5.1.3, MPFR version 3.1.2-p3, MPC version 1.0.1
*/
#include <libgccjit.h>

static void
set_options (gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xf58f30,
             gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xfa4b40);

static void
create_code (gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xf58f30,
             gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xfa4b40);

int
main (int argc, const char **argv)
{
  gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xf58f30;
  gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xfa4b40;
  gcc_jit_result *result;

  ctxt_0xf58f30 = gcc_jit_context_acquire ();
  ctxt_0xfa4b40 = gcc_jit_context_new_child_context (ctxt_0xf58f30);
  set_options (ctxt_0xf58f30,
               ctxt_0xfa4b40);
  create_code (ctxt_0xf58f30,
               ctxt_0xfa4b40);
  result = gcc_jit_context_compile (ctxt_0xfa4b40);
  gcc_jit_context_release (ctxt_0xfa4b40);
  gcc_jit_context_release (ctxt_0xf58f30);
  gcc_jit_result_release (result);
  return 0;
}

static void
set_options (gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xf58f30,
             gcc_jit_context *ctxt_0xfa4b40)
{
  /* Set options for ctxt_0xf58f30.  */
  /* String options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_str_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_STR_OPTION_PROGNAME,
                                  "NULL");
  /* Int options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_int_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_INT_OPTION_OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL,
                                  3);
  /* Boolean options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DEBUGINFO,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DUMP_INITIAL_TREE,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DUMP_INITIAL_GIMPLE,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DUMP_GENERATED_CODE,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DUMP_SUMMARY,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_DUMP_EVERYTHING,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_SELFCHECK_GC,
                                  0);
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                  GCC_JIT_BOOL_OPTION_KEEP_INTERMEDIATES,
                                  0);

  /* Set options for ctxt_0xfa4b40.  */
  /* String options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_str_option (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                  GCC_JIT_STR_OPTION_PROGNAME,
                                  "NULL");
  /* Int options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_int_option (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                  GCC_JIT_INT_OPTION_OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL,
                                  3);
  /* Boolean options.  */
  gcc_jit_context_set_bool_option (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
[...]

  /* Replay of API calls for ctxt_0xf58f30.  */
  gcc_jit_type *type_bool_0xf59540 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_BOOL);
  gcc_jit_type *type_double_0xf595b0 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_DOUBLE);
  gcc_jit_type *type_double___0xf595f0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_double_0xf595b0);
  gcc_jit_type *type_double_____0xf59630 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_double___0xf595f0);
  gcc_jit_type *type_long_long_0xf59670 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_LONG_LONG);
  gcc_jit_type *type_long_long___0xf59700 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_long_long_0xf59670);
  gcc_jit_type *type_long_long_____0xf59740 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_long_long___0xf59700);
  gcc_jit_type *type_const_long_long_0xf59780 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_const (type_long_long_0xf59670);
  gcc_jit_type *type_unsigned_long_long_0xf597c0 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG);
  gcc_jit_type *type_size_t_0xf59890 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_SIZE_T);
  gcc_jit_type *type_int_0xf598d0 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_INT);
  gcc_jit_type *type_int___0xf59910 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_int_0xf598d0);
  gcc_jit_type *type_short_0xf59950 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_SHORT);
  gcc_jit_type *type_unsigned_short_0xf59990 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_UNSIGNED_SHORT);
  gcc_jit_type *type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_UNSIGNED_INT);
  gcc_jit_type *type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_UNSIGNED_CHAR);
  gcc_jit_type *type_signed_char_0xf59a50 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_SIGNED_CHAR);
  gcc_jit_type *type_signed_char___0xf59800 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_signed_char_0xf59a50);
  gcc_jit_type *type_void_0xf59840 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_VOID);
  gcc_jit_type *type_void___0xf59b60 = gcc_jit_context_get_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, GCC_JIT_TYPE_VOID_PTR);
  gcc_jit_type *type_unsigned_int___0xf59ba0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0);
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_lua_State_0xf596b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_lua_State"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_lua_State_0xf596b0));
  gcc_jit_type *params_for_function_type_int__struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59c80[1] = {
    type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59a90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function_ptr_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                           NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                           type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                           1, /* int num_params */
                                           params_for_function_type_int__struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59c80, /* gcc_jit_type **param_types */
                                           0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_type *params_for_function_type_int__struct_ravi_lua_State____int__long_long__0xf59ad0[3] = {
    type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40,
    type_int_0xf598d0,
    type_long_long_0xf59670,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____int__long_long__0xf59e30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function_ptr_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                           NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                           type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                           3, /* int num_params */
                                           params_for_function_type_int__struct_ravi_lua_State____int__long_long__0xf59ad0, /* gcc_jit_type **param_types */
                                           0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_type *params_for_function_type_void__void____void____size_t__size_t__0xf59e70[4] = {
    type_void___0xf59b60,
    type_void___0xf59b60,
    type_size_t_0xf59890,
    type_size_t_0xf59890,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *ptr_to_void______void____void____size_t__size_t__0xf59ef0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function_ptr_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                           NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                           type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                           4, /* int num_params */
                                           params_for_function_type_void__void____void____size_t__size_t__0xf59e70, /* gcc_jit_type **param_types */
                                           0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_lua_Debug_0xf59f90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_lua_Debug"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_lua_Debug___0xf59fe0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_lua_Debug_0xf59f90));
  gcc_jit_type *params_for_function_type_void____struct_ravi_lua_State____struct_ravi_lua_Debug____0xf5a020[2] = {
  gcc_jit_type *ptr_to_void________struct_ravi_lua_State____struct_ravi_lua_Debug____0xf5a0a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function_ptr_type (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                           NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                           type_void___0xf59b60, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                           2, /* int num_params */
                                           params_for_function_type_void____struct_ravi_lua_State____struct_ravi_lua_Debug____0xf5a020, /* gcc_jit_type **param_types */
                                           0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_GCObject_0xf5a140 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_GCObject"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_GCObject_0xf5a140));
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf59da0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5a370 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5a420 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5a470[3] = {
    field_next_0xf59da0,
    field_tt_0xf5a370,
    field_marked_0xf5a420,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_GCObject_0xf5a140, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5a470); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gc_0xf5a540 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_p_0xf5a5f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_void___0xf59b60, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "p"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_b_0xf5a6a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_f_0xf5a750 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59a90, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "f"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_i_0xf5a800 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "i"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_n_0xf5a1f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_double_0xf595b0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "n"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_for_union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0[6] = {
    field_gc_0xf5a540,
    field_p_0xf5a5f0,
    field_b_0xf5a6a0,
    field_f_0xf5a750,
    field_i_0xf5a800,
    field_n_0xf5a1f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_union_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    "ravi_Value", /* const char *name */
                                    6, /* int num_fields */
                                    fields_for_union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_value__0xf5aba0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "value_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt__0xf5ac50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_TValue"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5ada0[2] = {
    field_value__0xf5aba0,
    field_tt__0xf5ac50,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             2, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5ada0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00));
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_TString_0xf5ae80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_TString"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TString_0xf5ae80));
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_TString_____0xf5af10 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0);
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5afb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5b060 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5b110 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_extra_0xf5b1c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "extra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hash_0xf5b270 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hash"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_len_0xf5a8b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_size_t_0xf59890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "len"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hash_0xf5a960 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hash"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5a9b0[7] = {
    field_next_0xf5afb0,
    field_tt_0xf5b060,
    field_marked_0xf5b110,
    field_extra_0xf5b1c0,
    field_hash_0xf5b270,
    field_len_0xf5a8b0,
    field_hash_0xf5a960,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_TString_0xf5ae80, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             7, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5a9b0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Table_0xf5aaa0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Table"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_Table_0xf5aaa0));
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Table_____0xf5b6e0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0);
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5b780 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5b830 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5b8e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ttuv__0xf5b990 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ttuv_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_metatable_0xf5ba40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "metatable"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_len_0xf5baf0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_size_t_0xf59890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "len"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_user__0xf5bba0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "user_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Udata_0xf5bc50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Udata"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5bca0[7] = {
    field_next_0xf5b780,
    field_tt_0xf5b830,
    field_marked_0xf5b8e0,
    field_ttuv__0xf5b990,
    field_metatable_0xf5ba40,
    field_len_0xf5baf0,
    field_user__0xf5bba0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Udata_0xf5bc50, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             7, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5bca0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_name_0xf5bd90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "name"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_type_0xf5be40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "type"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_instack_0xf5bef0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "instack"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_idx_0xf5bfa0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "idx"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Upvaldesc_0xf5c050 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Upvaldesc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5c130[4] = {
    field_name_0xf5bd90,
    field_type_0xf5be40,
    field_instack_0xf5bef0,
    field_idx_0xf5bfa0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Upvaldesc_0xf5c050, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             4, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5c130); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Upvaldesc___0xf5c1a0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_Upvaldesc_0xf5c050));
  gcc_jit_field *field_varname_0xf5ad50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "varname"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_startpc_0xf5b320 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "startpc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_endpc_0xf5b3d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "endpc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ravi_type_0xf5b480 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ravi_type"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_LocVar_0xf5b530 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_LocVar"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5b580[4] = {
    field_varname_0xf5ad50,
    field_startpc_0xf5b320,
    field_endpc_0xf5b3d0,
    field_ravi_type_0xf5b480,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_LocVar_0xf5b530, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             4, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5b580); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_LocVar___0xf5b5f0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_LocVar_0xf5b530));
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_LClosure_0xf5c800 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_LClosure"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_LClosure_0xf5c800));
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_LClosure_____0xf5c890 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850);
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_LClosure_______0xf5c8d0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_struct_ravi_LClosure_____0xf5c890);
  gcc_jit_field *field_jit_status_0xf5c970 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "jit_status"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_jit_flags_0xf5ca20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "jit_flags"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_execution_count_0xf5cad0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_short_0xf59990, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "execution_count"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_jit_data_0xf5cb80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_void___0xf59b60, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "jit_data"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_jit_function_0xf5cc30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59a90, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "jit_function"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_RaviJITProto_0xf5cce0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_RaviJITProto"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5cd30[5] = {
    field_jit_status_0xf5c970,
    field_jit_flags_0xf5ca20,
    field_execution_count_0xf5cad0,
    field_jit_data_0xf5cb80,
    field_jit_function_0xf5cc30,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_RaviJITProto_0xf5cce0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             5, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5cd30); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Proto_0xf5ce20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Proto"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Proto___0xf5ce70 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_Proto_0xf5ce20));
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Proto_____0xf5ceb0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (type_struct_ravi_Proto___0xf5ce70);
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5cf50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5d000 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5d0b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_numparams_0xf5d160 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "numparams"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_is_vararg_0xf5d210 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "is_vararg"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_maxstacksize_0xf5d2c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "maxstacksize"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizeupvalues_0xf5d370 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizeupvalues"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizek_0xf5d420 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizek"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizecode_0xf5d4d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizecode"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizelineinfo_0xf5d580 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizelineinfo"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizep_0xf5d630 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizep"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizelocvars_0xf5d6e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizelocvars"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_linedefined_0xf5d790 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "linedefined"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_lastlinedefined_0xf5d840 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "lastlinedefined"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_k_0xf5c2a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "k"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_code_0xf5c350 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int___0xf59ba0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "code"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_p_0xf5c400 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Proto_____0xf5ceb0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "p"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_lineinfo_0xf5c4b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int___0xf59910, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "lineinfo"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_locvars_0xf5c560 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_LocVar___0xf5b5f0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "locvars"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_upvalues_0xf5c610 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Upvaldesc___0xf5c1a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "upvalues"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_cache_0xf5c6c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "cache"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_source_0xf5c770 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TString___0xf5aed0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "source"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gclist_0xf5e140 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gclist"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ravi_jit_0xf5e1f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_RaviJITProto_0xf5cce0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ravi_jit"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5e240[24] = {
    field_next_0xf5cf50,
    field_tt_0xf5d000,
    field_marked_0xf5d0b0,
    field_numparams_0xf5d160,
    field_is_vararg_0xf5d210,
    field_maxstacksize_0xf5d2c0,
    field_sizeupvalues_0xf5d370,
    field_sizek_0xf5d420,
    field_sizecode_0xf5d4d0,
    field_sizelineinfo_0xf5d580,
    field_sizep_0xf5d630,
    field_sizelocvars_0xf5d6e0,
    field_linedefined_0xf5d790,
    field_lastlinedefined_0xf5d840,
    field_k_0xf5c2a0,
    field_code_0xf5c350,
    field_p_0xf5c400,
    field_lineinfo_0xf5c4b0,
    field_locvars_0xf5c560,
    field_upvalues_0xf5c610,
    field_cache_0xf5c6c0,
    field_source_0xf5c770,
    field_gclist_0xf5e140,
    field_ravi_jit_0xf5e1f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Proto_0xf5ce20, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             24, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5e240); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_0xf5e3b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_UpVal"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_UpVal___0xf5e400 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_0xf5e3b0));
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5e4a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5e550 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5e600 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nupvalues_0xf5e6b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nupvalues"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gclist_0xf5e760 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gclist"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_f_0xf5e810 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____0xf59a90, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "f"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *array_type_struct_ravi_TValue_1__0xf5e860 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00), /* gcc_jit_type *element_type */
                                    1); /* int num_elements */
  gcc_jit_field *field_upvalue_0xf5e910 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               array_type_struct_ravi_TValue_1__0xf5e860, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "upvalue"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_CClosure_0xf5e9c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_CClosure"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5ea10[7] = {
    field_next_0xf5e4a0,
    field_tt_0xf5e550,
    field_marked_0xf5e600,
    field_nupvalues_0xf5e6b0,
    field_gclist_0xf5e760,
    field_f_0xf5e810,
    field_upvalue_0xf5e910,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_CClosure_0xf5e9c0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             7, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5ea10); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_CClosure___0xf5eaa0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CClosure_0xf5e9c0));
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5eb40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5ebf0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5eca0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nupvalues_0xf5ed50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nupvalues"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gclist_0xf5ee00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gclist"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_p_0xf5eeb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Proto___0xf5ce70, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "p"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *array_type_struct_ravi_UpVal___1__0xf5ef00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    type_struct_ravi_UpVal___0xf5e400, /* gcc_jit_type *element_type */
                                    1); /* int num_elements */
  gcc_jit_field *field_upvals_0xf5efb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               array_type_struct_ravi_UpVal___1__0xf5ef00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "upvals"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5f000[7] = {
    field_next_0xf5eb40,
    field_tt_0xf5ebf0,
    field_marked_0xf5eca0,
    field_nupvalues_0xf5ed50,
    field_gclist_0xf5ee00,
    field_p_0xf5eeb0,
    field_upvals_0xf5efb0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_LClosure_0xf5c800, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             7, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5f000); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_c_0xf5f0f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CClosure_0xf5e9c0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "c"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_l_0xf5f1a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_LClosure_0xf5c800), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "l"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_for_union_union_ravi_Closure_0xf5f250[2] = {
    field_c_0xf5f0f0,
    field_l_0xf5f1a0,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *union_union_ravi_Closure_0xf5f250 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_union_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    "ravi_Closure", /* const char *name */
                                    2, /* int num_fields */
                                    fields_for_union_union_ravi_Closure_0xf5f250); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_union_ravi_Closure___0xf5f320 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (union_union_ravi_Closure_0xf5f250);
  gcc_jit_field *field_value__0xf5f3c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_Value_0xf5a2a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "value_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt__0xf5f470 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt_"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5f520 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_TKey_nk_0xf5f5d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_TKey_nk"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5c0a0[3] = {
    field_value__0xf5f3c0,
    field_tt__0xf5f470,
    field_next_0xf5f520,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_TKey_nk_0xf5f5d0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5c0a0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nk_0xf5f730 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TKey_nk_0xf5f5d0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nk"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tvk_0xf5f7e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tvk"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_for_union_union_ravi_TKey_0xf5f890[2] = {
    field_nk_0xf5f730,
    field_tvk_0xf5f7e0,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *union_union_ravi_TKey_0xf5f890 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_union_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    "ravi_TKey", /* const char *name */
                                    2, /* int num_fields */
                                    fields_for_union_union_ravi_TKey_0xf5f890); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_union_ravi_TKey___0xf5f960 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (union_union_ravi_TKey_0xf5f890);
  gcc_jit_field *field_i_val_0xf5fa00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "i_val"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_i_key_0xf5fab0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_TKey_0xf5f890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "i_key"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Node_0xf5fb60 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Node"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5d890[2] = {
    field_i_val_0xf5fa00,
    field_i_key_0xf5fab0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Node_0xf5fb60, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             2, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5d890); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_Node___0xf5d900 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_Node_0xf5fb60));
  gcc_jit_field *field_data_0xf5d9a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_void___0xf59b60, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "data"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_len_0xf5da50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "len"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_size_0xf5db00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "size"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_array_type_0xf5dbb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "array_type"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_array_modifier_0xf5dc60 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "array_modifier"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_RaviArray_0xf5dd10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_RaviArray"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5dd60[5] = {
    field_data_0xf5d9a0,
    field_len_0xf5da50,
    field_size_0xf5db00,
    field_array_type_0xf5dbb0,
    field_array_modifier_0xf5dc60,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_RaviArray_0xf5dd10, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             5, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5dd60); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf5de50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf5df00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf5dfb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_flags_0xf5e060 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "flags"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_lsizenode_0xf60870 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "lsizenode"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_sizearray_0xf60920 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "sizearray"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_array_0xf609d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "array"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_node_0xf60a80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Node___0xf5d900, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "node"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_lastfree_0xf60b30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Node___0xf5d900, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "lastfree"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_metatable_0xf60be0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "metatable"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gclist_0xf60c90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gclist"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ravi_array_0xf60d40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_RaviArray_0xf5dd10), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ravi_array"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf60d90[12] = {
    field_next_0xf5de50,
    field_tt_0xf5df00,
    field_marked_0xf5dfb0,
    field_flags_0xf5e060,
    field_lsizenode_0xf60870,
    field_sizearray_0xf60920,
    field_array_0xf609d0,
    field_node_0xf60a80,
    field_lastfree_0xf60b30,
    field_metatable_0xf60be0,
    field_gclist_0xf60c90,
    field_ravi_array_0xf60d40,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Table_0xf5aaa0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             12, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf60d90); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_lua_longjmp_0xf60ec0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_lua_longjmp"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_buffer_0xf60f70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_signed_char___0xf59800, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "buffer"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_n_0xf61020 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_size_t_0xf59890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "n"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_buffsize_0xf610d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_size_t_0xf59890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "buffsize"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_Mbuffer_0xf61180 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_Mbuffer"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf611d0[3] = {
    field_buffer_0xf60f70,
    field_n_0xf61020,
    field_buffsize_0xf610d0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_Mbuffer_0xf61180, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf611d0); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hash_0xf612a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TString_____0xf5af10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hash"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nuse_0xf61350 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nuse"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_size_0xf61400 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "size"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_stringtable_0xf614b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_stringtable"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf61500[3] = {
    field_hash_0xf612a0,
    field_nuse_0xf61350,
    field_size_0xf61400,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_stringtable_0xf614b0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf61500); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_0xf615d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_CallInfo"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_0xf615d0));
  gcc_jit_field *field_base_0xf616c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "base"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_savedpc_0xf61770 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int___0xf59ba0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "savedpc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_lua_0xf61820 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_CallInfo_lua"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf5f620[2] = {
    field_base_0xf616c0,
    field_savedpc_0xf61770,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_lua_0xf61820, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             2, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf5f620); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_k_0xf619a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               ptr_to_int______struct_ravi_lua_State____int__long_long__0xf59e30, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "k"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_old_errfunc_0xf61a50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "old_errfunc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ctx_0xf61b00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ctx"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_C_0xf61bb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_CallInfo_C"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf61c00[3] = {
    field_k_0xf619a0,
    field_old_errfunc_0xf61a50,
    field_ctx_0xf61b00,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_C_0xf61bb0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf61c00); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_l_0xf61cd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_lua_0xf61820), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "l"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_c_0xf61d80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_C_0xf61bb0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "c"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_for_union_union_ravi_CallInfo_u_0xf61e30[2] = {
    field_l_0xf61cd0,
    field_c_0xf61d80,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *union_union_ravi_CallInfo_u_0xf61e30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_union_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    "ravi_CallInfo_u", /* const char *name */
                                    2, /* int num_fields */
                                    fields_for_union_union_ravi_CallInfo_u_0xf61e30); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_func_0xf61f60 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "func"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_top_0xf62010 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "top"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_previous_0xf620c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "previous"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf62170 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_u_0xf62220 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_CallInfo_u_0xf61e30, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "u"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_extra_0xf622d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "extra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nresults_0xf62380 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_short_0xf59950, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nresults"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_callstatus_0xf62430 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "callstatus"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf62480[8] = {
    field_func_0xf61f60,
    field_top_0xf62010,
    field_previous_0xf620c0,
    field_next_0xf62170,
    field_u_0xf62220,
    field_extra_0xf622d0,
    field_nresults_0xf62380,
    field_callstatus_0xf62430,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_0xf615d0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             8, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf62480); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_State_0xf62570 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_State"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_State___0xf625c0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_State_0xf62570));
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_global_State_0xf62660 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_global_State"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_type *type_struct_ravi_global_State___0xf626b0 =
    gcc_jit_type_get_pointer (gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_global_State_0xf62660));
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf62750 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_tt_0xf62800 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "tt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_marked_0xf628b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "marked"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_status_0xf62960 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "status"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_top_0xf62a10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "top"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_l_G_0xf62ac0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_global_State___0xf626b0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "l_G"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_ci_0xf62b70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_oldpc_0xf62c20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int___0xf59ba0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "oldpc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_stack_last_0xf62cd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "stack_last"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_stack_0xf62d80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "stack"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_openupval_0xf62e30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_UpVal___0xf5e400, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "openupval"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_gclist_0xf62ee0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_GCObject___0xf59d00, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "gclist"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_twups_0xf62f90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "twups"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_errorJmp_0xf5fc10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_lua_longjmp_0xf60ec0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "errorJmp"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_base_ci_0xf5fcc0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_CallInfo_0xf615d0), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "base_ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hook_0xf5fd70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               ptr_to_void________struct_ravi_lua_State____struct_ravi_lua_Debug____0xf5a0a0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hook"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_errfunc_0xf5fe20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "errfunc"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_stacksize_0xf5fed0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "stacksize"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_basehookcount_0xf5ff80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "basehookcount"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hookcount_0xf60030 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hookcount"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nny_0xf600e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_short_0xf59990, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nny"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_nCcalls_0xf60190 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_short_0xf59990, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "nCcalls"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_hookmask_0xf60240 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "hookmask"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_allowhook_0xf602f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_char_0xf59a10, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "allowhook"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf60340[24] = {
    field_next_0xf62750,
    field_tt_0xf62800,
    field_marked_0xf628b0,
    field_status_0xf62960,
    field_top_0xf62a10,
    field_l_G_0xf62ac0,
    field_ci_0xf62b70,
    field_oldpc_0xf62c20,
    field_stack_last_0xf62cd0,
    field_stack_0xf62d80,
    field_openupval_0xf62e30,
    field_gclist_0xf62ee0,
    field_twups_0xf62f90,
    field_errorJmp_0xf5fc10,
    field_base_ci_0xf5fcc0,
    field_hook_0xf5fd70,
    field_errfunc_0xf5fe20,
    field_stacksize_0xf5fed0,
    field_basehookcount_0xf5ff80,
    field_hookcount_0xf60030,
    field_nny_0xf600e0,
    field_nCcalls_0xf60190,
    field_hookmask_0xf60240,
    field_allowhook_0xf602f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_lua_State_0xf596b0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             24, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf60340); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_next_0xf604b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_UpVal___0xf5e400, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "next"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_touched_0xf60560 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "touched"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_struct *struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_u_open_0xf60610 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_opaque_struct (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                       NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                       "ravi_UpVal_u_open"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf60660[2] = {
    field_next_0xf604b0,
    field_touched_0xf60560,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_u_open_0xf60610, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             2, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf60660); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_open_0xf60730 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_u_open_0xf60610), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "open"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_value_0xf607e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               gcc_jit_struct_as_type (struct_struct_ravi_TValue_0xf5ad00), /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "value"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_for_union_union_ravi_UpVal_u_0xf64320[2] = {
    field_open_0xf60730,
    field_value_0xf607e0,
  };
  gcc_jit_type *union_union_ravi_UpVal_u_0xf64320 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_union_type (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    "ravi_UpVal_u", /* const char *name */
                                    2, /* int num_fields */
                                    fields_for_union_union_ravi_UpVal_u_0xf64320); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_field *field_v_0xf64450 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "v"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_refcount_0xf64500 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_size_t_0xf59890, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "refcount"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *field_u_0xf645b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_field (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               union_union_ravi_UpVal_u_0xf64320, /* gcc_jit_type *type, */
                               "u"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_field *fields_fields_0xf64600[3] = {
    field_v_0xf64450,
    field_refcount_0xf64500,
    field_u_0xf645b0,
  };
  gcc_jit_struct_set_fields (struct_struct_ravi_UpVal_0xf5e3b0, /* gcc_jit_struct *struct_type */
                             NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                             3, /* int num_fields */
                             fields_fields_0xf64600); /* gcc_jit_field **fields */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf646d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_firstResult_0xf64780 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "firstResult"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaD_poscall_0xf64830[2] = {
    param_L_0xf646d0,
    param_firstResult_0xf64780,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaD_poscall_0xf64830 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaD_poscall", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaD_poscall_0xf64830, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf64960 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_uv_0xf64a10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_UpVal___0xf5e400, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "uv"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaC_upvalbarrier__0xf64ac0[2] = {
    param_L_0xf64960,
    param_uv_0xf64a10,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaC_upvalbarrier__0xf64ac0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaC_upvalbarrier_", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaC_upvalbarrier__0xf64ac0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf64bc0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_func_0xf64c70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "func"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_nresults_0xf64d20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "nresults"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaD_precall_0xf64dd0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf64bc0,
    param_func_0xf64c70,
    param_nresults_0xf64d20,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaD_precall_0xf64dd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaD_precall", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaD_precall_0xf64dd0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf64ed0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_func_0xf64f80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "func"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_nresults_0xf65030 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "nresults"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_allowyield_0xf650e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "allowyield"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaD_call_0xf65190[4] = {
    param_L_0xf64ed0,
    param_func_0xf64f80,
    param_nresults_0xf65030,
    param_allowyield_0xf650e0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaD_call_0xf65190 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaD_call", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaD_call_0xf65190, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf65290 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_execute_0xf65340[1] = {
    param_L_0xf65290,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_execute_0xf65340 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_execute", /* const char *name */
                                  1, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_execute_0xf65340, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf65490 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_level_0xf65540 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "level"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaF_close_0xf655f0[2] = {
    param_L_0xf65490,
    param_level_0xf65540,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaF_close_0xf655f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaF_close", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaF_close_0xf655f0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf656c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_t1_0xf65770 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "t1"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_t2_0xf65820 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "t2"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_equalobj_0xf658d0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf656c0,
    param_t1_0xf65770,
    param_t2_0xf65820,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_equalobj_0xf658d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_equalobj", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_equalobj_0xf658d0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf659d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_l_0xf65a80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "l"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_r_0xf65b30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "r"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_lessthan_0xf65be0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf659d0,
    param_l_0xf65a80,
    param_r_0xf65b30,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_lessthan_0xf65be0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_lessthan", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_lessthan_0xf65be0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf65ce0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_l_0xf65d90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "l"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_r_0xf65e40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "r"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_lessequal_0xf65ef0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf65ce0,
    param_l_0xf65d90,
    param_r_0xf65e40,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_lessequal_0xf65ef0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_lessequal", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_lessequal_0xf65ef0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf653e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_fmt_0xf660e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_signed_char___0xf59800, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "fmt"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaG_runerror_0xf66190[2] = {
    param_L_0xf653e0,
    param_fmt_0xf660e0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaG_runerror_0xf66190 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaG_runerror", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaG_runerror_0xf66190, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  1); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_obj_0xf66290 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "obj"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_p_0xf66340 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long___0xf59700, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "p"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_step_0xf663f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "step"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_stopnow_0xf664a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int___0xf59910, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "stopnow"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_forlimit_0xf66550[4] = {
    param_obj_0xf66290,
    param_p_0xf66340,
    param_step_0xf663f0,
    param_stopnow_0xf664a0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_forlimit_0xf66550 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_forlimit", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_forlimit_0xf66550, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_obj_0xf66650 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "obj"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_n_0xf66700 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_double___0xf595f0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "n"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_tonumber__0xf667b0[2] = {
    param_obj_0xf66650,
    param_n_0xf66700,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_tonumber__0xf667b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_tonumber_", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_tonumber__0xf667b0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_obj_0xf668b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "obj"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_p_0xf66960 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long___0xf59700, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "p"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_tointeger__0xf66a10[2] = {
    param_obj_0xf668b0,
    param_p_0xf66960,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_tointeger__0xf66a10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_tointeger_", /* const char *name */
                                  2, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_tointeger__0xf66a10, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf66b10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ra_0xf66bc0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_rb_0xf66c70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "rb"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_objlen_0xf66d20[3] = {
    param_L_0xf66b10,
    param_ra_0xf66bc0,
    param_rb_0xf66c70,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_objlen_0xf66d20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_objlen", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_objlen_0xf66d20, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf66e20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_t_0xf66ed0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "t"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_key_0xf66f80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "key"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_val_0xf67030 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "val"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_gettable_0xf670e0[4] = {
    param_L_0xf66e20,
    param_t_0xf66ed0,
    param_key_0xf66f80,
    param_val_0xf67030,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_gettable_0xf670e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_gettable", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_gettable_0xf670e0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf671e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_t_0xf67290 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "t"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_key_0xf67340 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "key"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_val_0xf673f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "val"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_settable_0xf674a0[4] = {
    param_L_0xf671e0,
    param_t_0xf67290,
    param_key_0xf67340,
    param_val_0xf673f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_settable_0xf674a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_settable", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_settable_0xf674a0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf675a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_p1_0xf67650 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "p1"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_p2_0xf67700 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "p2"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_res_0xf677b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "res"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_event_0xf67860 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "event"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaT_trybinTM_0xf67910[5] = {
    param_L_0xf675a0,
    param_p1_0xf67650,
    param_p2_0xf67700,
    param_res_0xf677b0,
    param_event_0xf67860,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaT_trybinTM_0xf67910 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaT_trybinTM", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaT_trybinTM_0xf67910, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf67aa0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_a_0xf67b30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "a"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_b_0xf67be0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_loadnil_0xf67c90[3] = {
    param_ci_0xf67aa0,
    param_a_0xf67b30,
    param_b_0xf67be0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_loadnil_0xf67c90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_loadnil", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_loadnil_0xf67c90, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf67d90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf67e40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ra_0xf67ef0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_newarrayint_0xf67fa0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf67d90,
    param_ci_0xf67e40,
    param_ra_0xf67ef0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_newarrayint_0xf67fa0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_newarrayint", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_newarrayint_0xf67fa0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf680a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf68150 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ra_0xf68200 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_newarrayfloat_0xf682b0[3] = {
    param_L_0xf680a0,
    param_ci_0xf68150,
    param_ra_0xf68200,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_newarrayfloat_0xf682b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_newarrayfloat", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_newarrayfloat_0xf682b0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf683b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf62fe0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ra_0xf63090 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_b_0xf63140 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_c_0xf631f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "c"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_newtable_0xf632a0[5] = {
    param_L_0xf683b0,
    param_ci_0xf62fe0,
    param_ra_0xf63090,
    param_b_0xf63140,
    param_c_0xf631f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_newtable_0xf632a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_newtable", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_newtable_0xf632a0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf633c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf63470 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ra_0xf63520 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ra"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_b_0xf635d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_c_0xf63680 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "c"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_setlist_0xf63730[5] = {
    param_L_0xf633c0,
    param_ci_0xf63470,
    param_ra_0xf63520,
    param_b_0xf635d0,
    param_c_0xf63680,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_setlist_0xf63730 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_setlist", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_setlist_0xf63730, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf63850 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_m_0xf63900 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "m"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_n_0xf639b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "n"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_div_0xf63a60[3] = {
    param_L_0xf63850,
    param_m_0xf63900,
    param_n_0xf639b0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_div_0xf63a60 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_div", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_div_0xf63a60, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf63b60 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_m_0xf63c10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "m"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_n_0xf63cc0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "n"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_luaV_mod_0xf63d70[3] = {
    param_L_0xf63b60,
    param_m_0xf63c10,
    param_n_0xf63cc0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_luaV_mod_0xf63d70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_long_long_0xf59670, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "luaV_mod", /* const char *name */
                                  3, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_luaV_mod_0xf63d70, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf63e70 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf63f20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_a_0xf63fd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "a"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_b_0xf64080 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_c_0xf64130 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "c"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_concat_0xf641e0[5] = {
    param_L_0xf63e70,
    param_ci_0xf63f20,
    param_a_0xf63fd0,
    param_b_0xf64080,
    param_c_0xf64130,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_concat_0xf641e0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_concat", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_concat_0xf641e0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf67a30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf6a270 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_cl_0xf6a320 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "cl"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_a_0xf6a3d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "a"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_Bx_0xf6a480 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "Bx"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_closure_0xf6a530[5] = {
    param_L_0xf67a30,
    param_ci_0xf6a270,
    param_cl_0xf6a320,
    param_a_0xf6a3d0,
    param_Bx_0xf6a480,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_closure_0xf6a530 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_closure", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_closure_0xf6a530, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf6a650 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_ci_0xf6a700 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_CallInfo___0xf61620, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "ci"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_cl_0xf6a7b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "cl"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_a_0xf6a860 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "a"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_b_0xf6a910 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_int_0xf598d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "b"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviV_op_vararg_0xf6a9c0[5] = {
    param_L_0xf6a650,
    param_ci_0xf6a700,
    param_cl_0xf6a7b0,
    param_a_0xf6a860,
    param_b_0xf6a910,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviV_op_vararg_0xf6a9c0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviV_op_vararg", /* const char *name */
                                  5, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviV_op_vararg_0xf6a9c0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf6aae0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_table_0xf6ab90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "table"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_key_0xf6ac40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "key"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_value_0xf6acf0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_long_long_0xf59670, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "value"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviH_set_int_0xf6ada0[4] = {
    param_L_0xf6aae0,
    param_table_0xf6ab90,
    param_key_0xf6ac40,
    param_value_0xf6acf0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviH_set_int_0xf6ada0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviH_set_int", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviH_set_int_0xf6ada0, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xf6aea0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_table_0xf6af50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_Table___0xf5b6a0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "table"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_key_0xf6b000 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_unsigned_int_0xf599d0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "key"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *param_value_0xf6b0b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xf58f30,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_double_0xf595b0, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "value"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_raviH_set_float_0xf6b160[4] = {
    param_L_0xf6aea0,
    param_table_0xf6af50,
    param_key_0xf6b000,
    param_value_0xf6b0b0,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_raviH_set_float_0xf6b160 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xf58f30, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_IMPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_void_0xf59840, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "raviH_set_float", /* const char *name */
                                  4, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_raviH_set_float_0xf6b160, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */

  /* Replay of API calls for ctxt_0xfa4b40.  */
  gcc_jit_param *param_L_0xfc1b40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_param (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               type_struct_ravi_lua_State___0xf59c40, /*gcc_jit_type *type */
                               "L"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_param *params_for_func_ravif2_0xfc3b90[1] = {
    param_L_0xfc1b40,
  };
  gcc_jit_function *func_ravif2_0xfc3b90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_function (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_FUNCTION_EXPORTED, /* enum gcc_jit_function_kind kind */
                                  type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *return_type */
                                  "ravif2", /* const char *name */
                                  1, /* int num_params */
                                  params_for_func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, /* gcc_jit_param **params */
                                  0); /* int is_variadic */
  gcc_jit_block *block_entry_0xfc19e0 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "entry");
  gcc_jit_lvalue *local_base_0xfa5d40 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_local (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                type_struct_ravi_TValue___0xf5ade0, /* gcc_jit_type *type */
                                "base"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *local_cl_0xfc1ab0 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_local (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850, /* gcc_jit_type *type */
                                "cl"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_block *block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "jmp_5_1");
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__ci_0xfc1870=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_ci_0xf62b70); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__ci__func_0xfc1780=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_L__ci_0xfc1870), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_func_0xf61f60); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__ci__func__value__0xfa5b90=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_L__ci__func_0xfc1780), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__ci__func__value__gc_0xfa5b40 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue_L__ci__func__value__0xfa5b90, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_gc_0xf5a540);
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__struct_ravi_LClosure___L__ci__func__value__gc_0xfa5af0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_cast (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_L__ci__func__value__gc_0xfa5b40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
                              type_struct_ravi_LClosure___0xf5c850); /* gcc_jit_type *type */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_cl_0xfc1ab0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue__struct_ravi_LClosure___L__ci__func__value__gc_0xfa5af0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__ci__u_0xfa5a50=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_L__ci_0xfc1870), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_u_0xf62220); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue_L__ci__u_l_0xfa5a00 =
    gcc_jit_rvalue_access_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_L__ci__u_0xfa5a50), /*gcc_jit_rvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_l_0xf61cd0);
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0 =
    gcc_jit_rvalue_access_field (rvalue_L__ci__u_l_0xfa5a00, /*gcc_jit_rvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_base_0xf616c0);
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p_0xfc1350=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_cl_0xfc1ab0), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_p_0xf5eeb0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p__k_0xfa60f0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p_0xfc1350), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_k_0xf5c2a0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfa5fd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa5f40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xfa5fd0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xfa5e70 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa5f40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfa5e20 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p__k__int_0__0xfa5dd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p__k_0xfa60f0), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xfa5e20); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__cl__p__k__int_0__0xfa5cf0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_cl__p__k__int_0__0xfa5dd0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xfa5c00=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfa5e70, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__i_0xf73630 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xfa5c00, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_i_0xf5a800);
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___value__0xf735e0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__cl__p__k__int_0__0xfa5cf0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___value__i_0xf73590 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___value__0xf735e0, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_i_0xf5a800);
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue__base__int_0___value__i_0xf73630, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___value__i_0xf73590)); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xf734f0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfa5e70, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_tt__0xf5ac50); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___tt__0xfadc60=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__cl__p__k__int_0__0xfa5cf0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_tt__0xf5ac50); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xf734f0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_0___tt__0xfadc60)); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfadbc0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xfadb30 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xfadbc0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xfadae0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xfadb30, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *local_bvalue_0_2_0xfb4c70 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_local (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *type */
                                "bvalue_0_2"); /* const char *name */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xfb4c20=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfadae0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_tt__0xf5ac50); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfb4bd0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_0_0xfc16b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_EQ, /* enum gcc_jit_comparison op */
                                    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xfb4c20), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                    rvalue__int_0_0xfb4bd0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_block *block_if_nil_0_3_0xfb4b80 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "if.nil_0_3");
  gcc_jit_block *block_not_nil_0_4_0xfb4b30 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "not.nil_0_4");
  gcc_jit_block *block_end_0_5_0xfb4ae0 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "end_0_5");
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_conditional (block_entry_0xfc19e0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_0_0xfc16b0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *boolval */
                                      block_if_nil_0_3_0xfb4b80, /* gcc_jit_block *on_true */
                                      block_not_nil_0_4_0xfb4b30); /* gcc_jit_block *on_false */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int__base__int_0___tt______int_0_0xf6df40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_cast (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_0_0xfc16b0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
                              type_int_0xf598d0); /* gcc_jit_type *type */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_if_nil_0_3_0xfb4b80, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_bvalue_0_2_0xfb4c70, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue__int__base__int_0___tt______int_0_0xf6df40); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_if_nil_0_3_0xfb4b80, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_end_0_5_0xfb4ae0); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_1_0xf87710 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         1); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_1_0xfc1610 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_EQ, /* enum gcc_jit_comparison op */
                                    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xfb4c20), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                    rvalue__int_1_0xf87710); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xf9cfe0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfadae0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__b_0xf9c8b0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xf9cfe0, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_b_0xf5a6a0);
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xf9cb80 =
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xfc17d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_EQ, /* enum gcc_jit_comparison op */
                                    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__base__int_0___value__b_0xf9c8b0), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                    rvalue__int_0_0xf9cb80); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_1_____base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xfa5c50 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_binary_op (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                   NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                   GCC_JIT_BINARY_OP_LOGICAL_AND, /* enum gcc_jit_binary_op op */
                                   type_bool_0xf59540, /* gcc_jit_type *result_type */
                                   rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_1_0xfc1610, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                   rvalue__base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xfc17d0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int__base__int_0___tt______int_1_____base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xf9cdb0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_cast (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              rvalue__base__int_0___tt______int_1_____base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xfa5c50, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
                              type_int_0xf598d0); /* gcc_jit_type *type */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_not_nil_0_4_0xfb4b30, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_bvalue_0_2_0xfb4c70, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue__int__base__int_0___tt______int_1_____base__int_0___value__b_____int_0_0xf9cdb0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_not_nil_0_4_0xfb4b30, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_end_0_5_0xfb4ae0); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue___bvalue_0_2__0xf9d600 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_unary_op (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                  NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                  GCC_JIT_UNARY_OP_LOGICAL_NEGATE, /* enum gcc_jit_unary_op op */
                                  type_bool_0xf59540, /* gcc_jit_type *result_type */
                                  gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_bvalue_0_2_0xfb4c70)); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int___bvalue_0_2__0xf99a00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_cast (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              rvalue___bvalue_0_2__0xf9d600, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
                              type_int_0xf598d0); /* gcc_jit_type *type */
  gcc_jit_block *block_if_then_1_6_0xf99ba0 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "if.then_1_6");
  gcc_jit_block *block_if_else_1_7_0xf9ef10 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "if.else_1_7");
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_if_then_1_6_0xf99ba0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_if_else_1_7_0xf9ef10, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfa1e80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa22f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xfa1e80); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xfa25f0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa22f0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_1_0xfa2740 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         1); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p__k__int_1__0xf9f7d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p__k_0xfa60f0), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_1_0xfa2740); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__cl__p__k__int_1__0xf9fd00 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_cl__p__k__int_1__0xf9f7d0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xfa0370=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfa25f0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___value__i_0xf6e010 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue__base__int_0___value__0xfa0370, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_i_0xf5a800);
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___value__0xfa09e0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__cl__p__k__int_1__0xf9fd00, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_value__0xf5aba0); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___value__i_0xfa16f0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_access_field (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___value__0xfa09e0, /*gcc_jit_lvalue *struct_or_union */
                                 NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 field_i_0xf5a800);
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_if_else_1_7_0xf9ef10, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue__base__int_0___value__i_0xf6e010, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___value__i_0xfa16f0)); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xfa8c10=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__base__int_0__0xfa25f0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_tt__0xf5ac50); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___tt__0xfa9210=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (address_of__cl__p__k__int_1__0xf9fd00, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_tt__0xf5ac50); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_if_else_1_7_0xf9ef10, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue__base__int_0___tt__0xfa8c10, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue__cl__p__k__int_1___tt__0xfa9210)); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_if_else_1_7_0xf9ef10, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xf877a0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xf9ced0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xf877a0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xf9a3f0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xf9ced0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_1_0xf6d460 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         1); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_1__0xfd0e90 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_1_0xf6d460); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_1__0xfe00e0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_1__0xfd0e90, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__top_0xfcbc80=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_top_0xf62a10); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue_L__top_0xfcbc80, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                address_of__base__int_1__0xfe00e0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p__sizep_0x1080ee0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p_0xfc1350), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_sizep_0xf5d630); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfc4da0 =
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue_cl__p__sizep____int_0_0xf9d580 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_GT, /* enum gcc_jit_comparison op */
                                    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p__sizep_0x1080ee0), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                    rvalue__int_0_0xfc4da0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_block *block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_4_8_0xfd5690 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_4_8");
  gcc_jit_block *block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9_0x104e250 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9");
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_conditional (block_jmp_5_1_0xfc1900, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      rvalue_cl__p__sizep____int_0_0xf9d580, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *boolval */
                                      block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_4_8_0xfd5690, /* gcc_jit_block *on_true */
                                      block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9_0x104e250); /* gcc_jit_block *on_false */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *args_for__call_luaF_close__L__base__0x10815d0[2] = {
    gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40),
    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40),
  };
  gcc_jit_rvalue *call_luaF_close__L__base__0x10815d0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_call (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              func_luaF_close_0xf655f0, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                              2, /* int numargs  */
                              args_for__call_luaF_close__L__base__0x10815d0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue **args*/
  gcc_jit_block_add_eval (block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_4_8_0xfd5690, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                          NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                          call_luaF_close__L__base__0x10815d0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_4_8_0xfd5690, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9_0x104e250); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *args_for__call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0x104de10[2] = {
    gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40),
    address_of__base__int_0__0xf9a3f0,
  };
  gcc_jit_rvalue *call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0x104de10 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_call (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              func_luaD_poscall_0xf64830, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                              2, /* int numargs  */
                              args_for__call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0x104de10); /* gcc_jit_rvalue **args*/
  gcc_jit_block_add_eval (block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9_0x104e250, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                          NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                          call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0x104de10); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_1_0xfcbe00 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         1); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_return (block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_4_9_0x104e250, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                 NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 rvalue__int_1_0xfcbe00); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block *block_OP_RETURN_5_10_0xfe0210 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "OP_RETURN_5_10");
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_OP_RETURN_5_10_0xfe0210, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                local_base_0xfa5d40, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                rvalue_L__ci__u_l_base_0xfa59b0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xf68de0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xfc51f0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xf68de0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xfd4cb0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xfc51f0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xfc3d40 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         0); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa87b0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_array_access (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                      NULL, /*gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      rvalue__int_0_0xfc3d40); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *index */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *address_of__base__int_0__0xfcf3f0 =
    gcc_jit_lvalue_get_address (lvalue_base__int_0__0xfa87b0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                NULL); /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_L__top_0xfdc0c0=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_top_0xf62a10); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_block_add_assignment (block_OP_RETURN_5_10_0xfe0210, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                lvalue_L__top_0xfdc0c0, /* gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue */
                                address_of__base__int_0__0xfcf3f0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_lvalue *lvalue_cl__p__sizep_0xfc1710=
    gcc_jit_rvalue_dereference_field (gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p_0xfc1350), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *ptr */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      field_sizep_0xf5d630); /* gcc_jit_field *field */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_0_0xf9c9d0 =
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue_cl__p__sizep____int_0_0xf9eae0 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_comparison (ctxt_0xfa4b40,
                                    NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                    GCC_JIT_COMPARISON_GT, /* enum gcc_jit_comparison op */
                                    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (lvalue_cl__p__sizep_0xfc1710), /* gcc_jit_rvalue *a */
                                    rvalue__int_0_0xf9c9d0); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *b */
  gcc_jit_block *block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_5_11_0xfc7550 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_5_11");
  gcc_jit_block *block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12_0xfc62d0 =
    gcc_jit_function_new_block (func_ravif2_0xfc3b90, "OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12");
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_conditional (block_OP_RETURN_5_10_0xfe0210, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                      NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                      rvalue_cl__p__sizep____int_0_0xf9eae0, /* gcc_jit_rvalue *boolval */
                                      block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_5_11_0xfc7550, /* gcc_jit_block *on_true */
                                      block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12_0xfc62d0); /* gcc_jit_block *on_false */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *args_for__call_luaF_close__L__base__0xfcba80[2] = {
    gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40),
    gcc_jit_lvalue_as_rvalue (local_base_0xfa5d40),
  };
  gcc_jit_rvalue *call_luaF_close__L__base__0xfcba80 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_call (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              func_luaF_close_0xf655f0, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                              2, /* int numargs  */
                              args_for__call_luaF_close__L__base__0xfcba80); /* gcc_jit_rvalue **args*/
  gcc_jit_block_add_eval (block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_5_11_0xfc7550, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                          NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                          call_luaF_close__L__base__0xfcba80); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_jump (block_OP_RETURN_if_sizep_gt_0_5_11_0xfc7550, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                               NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                               block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12_0xfc62d0); /* gcc_jit_block *target */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *args_for__call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0xfc8470[2] = {
    gcc_jit_param_as_rvalue (param_L_0xfc1b40),
    address_of__base__int_0__0xfd4cb0,
  };
  gcc_jit_rvalue *call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0xfc8470 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_call (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                              NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                              func_luaD_poscall_0xf64830, /* gcc_jit_function *func */
                              2, /* int numargs  */
                              args_for__call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0xfc8470); /* gcc_jit_rvalue **args*/
  gcc_jit_block_add_eval (block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12_0xfc62d0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                          NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                          call_luaD_poscall__L___base__int_0___0xfc8470); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */
  gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue__int_1_0xfc8860 =
    gcc_jit_context_new_rvalue_from_int (ctxt_0xfa4b40, /* gcc_jit_context *ctxt */
                                         type_int_0xf598d0, /* gcc_jit_type *numeric_type */
                                         1); /* int value */
  gcc_jit_block_end_with_return (block_OP_RETURN_else_sizep_gt_0_5_12_0xfc62d0, /*gcc_jit_block *block */
                                 NULL, /* gcc_jit_location *loc */
                                 rvalue__int_1_0xfc8860); /* gcc_jit_rvalue *rvalue */

From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jit

[...]

Thanks and Regards

Dibyendu

From: Dibyendu Majumdar @ 2015-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
Apologies the below isn't the the one I sent you the dump from, that
version isn't committed yet.From: Dibyendu Majumdar