public inbox for jit@gcc.gnu.org
* __attribute__((cleanup)) support in libgccjit?
@ 2023-06-08 13:46 Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2023-06-08 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jit

Hi, I'm considering libgccjit for use in a new GPL3+ scripting
language and I am wondering if declaring locals with
__attribute__((cleanup)) is supported by libgccjit.

I find gcc_jit_lvalue_set_alignment in libgccjit.h, but not
many other attributes for locals..

I'll likely use libgccjit regardless since it seems like it could
make libffi redundant (or maybe I'm wrong on that bit...).

I might steal LuaJIT's C parser to deal with parsing headers and
structs; not sure if gcc exposes a C parser as a stable API...

Thanks.