public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Updated "Ideas and tasks" page
@ 2015-02-23 17:50 Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2015-02-23 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's GSoC (Google Summer of Code) time again, so it seemed a good time to
review and update Kawa's "Ideas and tasks" page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html

Any suggestions or comments?  Any other task you'd like to add?
Any task you'd like to work on (or are working on) yourself.
independent of GSoC?

Also: anyone want to (co-)mentor a student?
--
	--Per Bothner

* Re: Updated "Ideas and tasks" page
@ 2015-02-23 19:21 ` Jamison Hope
From: Jamison Hope @ 2015-02-23 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 23, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> wrote:

> It's GSoC (Google Summer of Code) time again, so it seemed a good time to
> review and update Kawa's "Ideas and tasks" page:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html
>
> Any suggestions or comments?  Any other task you'd like to add?
> Any task you'd like to work on (or are working on) yourself.
> independent of GSoC?
>
> Also: anyone want to (co-)mentor a student?

I'd be up for co-mentoring again.  I won't have the bandwidth to be
the primary mentor.

It's kind of strange to be thinking about Summer of Code with all of
the snow and subzero temperatures lately here on the East Coast..

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group