public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Kawa-2.3 released
@ 2017-01-16 17:12 Per Bothner
       [not found] ` <CABgWrqpcW+CuzD76MhryK+xtdbzSjagWi1EKY=ea7B9AQvQT9Q@mail.gmail.com>
From: Per Bothner @ 2017-01-16 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Available from the usual places:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/kawa-2.3.tar.gz (source release)
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/kawa-2.3.zip  (binary release)

There aren't many major changes, though there are many fixes and polishing.
The most important change is updating the documentation with respect to the
new gitlib source repository and issue tracker.

I also checked in changes to the old Subversion repository to fast-fail
(in the configure script and the ant build.xml), and to point people
to the new Git repository.
--
	--Per Bothner

* Re: Kawa-2.3 released
@ 2017-01-16 17:52 ` Duncan Mak
       [not found] ` <CABgWrqpcW+CuzD76MhryK+xtdbzSjagWi1EKY=ea7B9AQvQT9Q@mail.gmail.com>
From: Duncan Mak @ 2017-01-16 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Per!

I have updated my PR to include Kawa 2.3 in Homebrew for OS X users,
but it's still waiting for the maintainers to merge in.

Per - what about uploading kawa-2.3.jar to Maven? Do you know who owns
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/kawa/kawa/1.7

Duncan.

--
Duncan.

* Re: Kawa-2.3 released
       [not found] ` <CABgWrqpcW+CuzD76MhryK+xtdbzSjagWi1EKY=ea7B9AQvQT9Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-01-16 17:59   ` Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2017-01-16 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/16/2017 09:48 AM, Duncan Mak wrote:
> I have updated my PR to include Kawa 2.3 in Homebrew for OS X users.

Thanks.

> Per - what about uploading kawa-2.3.jar to Maven?

I know almost nothing about Maven.  I run the mvn command when needed on packages
that require it (such as jline3), but I have no plans to support or use Maven myself.
However, I'm happy if someone else does :-)

> Do you know who owns https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/kawa/kawa/1.7

Sorry - I have no idea.  I looked at the Kawa mailing list archives from late 2005:
https://sourceware.org/ml/kawa/2005-q4/
and found no match.
--
	--Per Bothner