public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Request for GSoC project Typed/optimized arithmetic with unit
@ 2018-03-03 17:35 SANAN ANSARI
From: SANAN ANSARI @ 2018-03-03 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

Hi , I'm Sanan Ansari. I am pursing my B.E in computer Engineering from Mumbai university India.I just read the project idea of Typed/optimized arithmetic with unit. I have knowledge about Java.I would love to work on the project. Please .If you can give more documentation about project it will help me.

By the way this my first GSoC and I’m new to open source , real world project.

Hope you will help me as I’m a beginner.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10