public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Kawa for SICP and Simply Scheme
@ 2017-05-09  4:29 Eric MacAdie
From: Eric MacAdie @ 2017-05-09  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

Hello. I am looking to go through "Simply Scheme" and then SICP. I
have heard that doing so makes you a better programmer.

Has anyone tried to use Kawa for this?

I am tried to use Kawa for "Simply Scheme", but I was not able to load
their files. Apparently they create their own functions for the
course. I think they use R5RS.

Thanks for any info.

= Eric MacAdie

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-09  4:29 UTC | newest]