public inbox for kawa@sourceware.org
* Help, Setting classpath, using external java libraries with Kawa
@ 2017-04-01  9:35 Vasantha Ganesh
From: Vasantha Ganesh @ 2017-04-01  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kawa

Hello Bothner,
  This is probably a noob question. In Java while compiling and using
external libraries  we use -classpath option. How to use external java
libraries with Kawa?

I read https://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Compiling.html

Then I tried to compile scheme program with `--main` and `-C` options
and generated a .class file. Then I tried to  run it with Java like a
normal class file by setting -classpath option, but I get:

Error: Could not find or load main class somescript

I also tried the -J option with kawa and I get

Error: Could not find or load main class

I also tried to set the CLASSPATH to the external library (jar file),
it does not work.

Vasantha Ganesh K.