* Invitation for Major Capital Projects Coordinator
@ 2024-01-01  7:11 Jeff Bruce
From: Jeff Bruce @ 2024-01-01  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lina Pennington

Hi Lina,

My name is Jeff Bruce, and I am a recovering marketing exec who spent 20 years working his way up the corporate ladder while raising a family. With the help of a franchise consultant years ago, I made the leap to owning a franchise - and now am a multi-brand franchisee.

Since then, I found my passion and became a franchise consultant myself – and have helped countless business professionals, like yourself, find the right franchise to own.

I was browsing LinkedIn and your background and experience at Free Software Foundation, Inc. caught my attention, so I figured I would introduce myself.

Here is a bit more about me: I help employees exit corporate America and achieve the dream of running their own business full time. By having “inside access” to over 300 top franchise brands, I can quickly curate a shortlist of brands that meet your exact needs. The best part – my services are at no expense to you! My compensation is provided by the franchise brand and is the same commission percentage regardless of the brand you choose. If you’ve ever considered future career change options, dabbled in start-ups, or dreamed of exiting corporate America, I would love to connect for a quick call and discuss your skillset and passions and see what that next step could be.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Jeff Bruce
Senior Franchise Consultant | FranChoice
jeff@jeffbconsulting.com
Read more about me here.

If you don’t want to receive my messages, just reply or

* Re: Invitation for Major Capital Projects Coordinator
@ 2024-01-04 14:47 ` Jeff Bruce
From: Jeff Bruce @ 2024-01-04 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lina Pennington

Hey Lina, just checking in – did you get my email on franchise ownership opportunities in Massachusetts?

Your experience at Free Software Foundation, Inc. is a strong match on a few.

Interested? Let me know.

 Jeff

 From: Jeff Bruce <jeff@jeffbconsulting.com>
Date: Mon Jan 01 02:11:32 CET 2024
To: "Lina Pennington" <bug-glibc@gnu.org>
Subject: Invitation for Major Capital Projects Coordinator

@ 2024-01-20  2:10   ` Jeff Bruce
From: Jeff Bruce @ 2024-01-20  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lina Pennington

Hi Lina,
I represent franchises that are targeting Massachusetts for expansion, and your profile piqued our interest. Would you be open to discussing this further?

Thanks,

Jeff

 From: Jeff Bruce <jeff@jeffbconsulting.com>
Date: Mon Jan 01 02:11:32 CET 2024
To: "Lina Pennington" <bug-glibc@gnu.org>

@ 2024-02-01  2:11     ` Jeff Bruce
From: Jeff Bruce @ 2024-02-01  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lina Pennington

Hi Lina – This isn't a marketing email, I'm genuinely interested in connecting as I have some brands in Massachusetts could be a great fit given your experience.

Want to know more about franchise ownership?

Thanks,

Jeff

 From: Jeff Bruce <jeff@jeffbconsulting.com>
Date: Mon Jan 01 02:11:32 CET 2024
To: "Lina Pennington" <bug-glibc@gnu.org>

@ 2024-04-21 17:13       ` Jeff Bruce
From: Jeff Bruce @ 2024-04-21 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lina Pennington

Lina, Won't reach out again, but I think some franchises I have in Massachusetts could be a good fit for you.

Want to know more?

Thanks,

Jeff