* Cancelling Monday May 3rd Patch Queue review.
@ 2021-04-29 20:56 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2021-04-29 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha, Adhemerval Zanella, H.J. Lu, Florian Weimer,
	paul zimmermann, Szabolcs Nagy, Siddhesh Poyarekar,
	Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho

I have a conflict with the Monday May 3rd patch queue review meeting,
and Siddhesh is unavailable to host it, so I'm going to cancel the meeting
for now. We'll be back May 9th to review patches again.

This week I'm tracking Florian's remaining patches for review on Friday,
plus my queue.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Cancelling Monday May 3rd Patch Queue review.
@ 2021-04-30  4:53 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2021-04-30  4:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell
  Cc: libc-alpha, Adhemerval Zanella, H.J. Lu, paul zimmermann,
	Szabolcs Nagy, Siddhesh Poyarekar,
	Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho

* Carlos O'Donell:

> I have a conflict with the Monday May 3rd patch queue review meeting,
> and Siddhesh is unavailable to host it, so I'm going to cancel the meeting
> for now. We'll be back May 9th to review patches again.
>
> This week I'm tracking Florian's remaining patches for review on Friday,
> plus my queue.

We could run the meeting in your absence on Bluejeans if people see
value in it.

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: Cancelling Monday May 3rd Patch Queue review.
@ 2021-04-30  8:18   ` Szabolcs Nagy
From: Szabolcs Nagy @ 2021-04-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer
  Cc: Carlos O'Donell, libc-alpha, Siddhesh Poyarekar,

The 04/30/2021 06:53, Florian Weimer via Libc-alpha wrote:
> * Carlos O'Donell:
>
> > I have a conflict with the Monday May 3rd patch queue review meeting,
> > and Siddhesh is unavailable to host it, so I'm going to cancel the meeting
> > for now. We'll be back May 9th to review patches again.
> >
> > This week I'm tracking Florian's remaining patches for review on Friday,
> > plus my queue.
>
> We could run the meeting in your absence on Bluejeans if people see
> value in it.

i don't have anything urgent to discuss.