* Outsourcing Estimating Services
@ 2024-01-12 20:15 Loyd Mayfield
From: Loyd Mayfield @ 2024-01-12 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi,Construction Estimates are the most significant part of your contracting business.Outsource Estimating is the ideal supplement to your business. Offer more ventures without including full time staff.We claim 98% accuracy in our calculation with a 100% refund policy to ensure customer satisfaction.Just send over the set of plans if you have any project right now so we can give you quotation for price and turnaround time on that project. Looking forward to hearing from you.Thanks.Best Regards,Loyd MayfieldMarketing ManagerClear Estimating, INC

* Re: Outsourcing Estimating Services
@ 2024-01-17 14:07 ` Loyd Mayfield
From: Loyd Mayfield @ 2024-01-17 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi,I wanted to follow up with you regarding our construction estimating services. We specialize in providing detailed and accurate estimates to keep your projects running smoothly and on budget.If you have any upcoming projects that could benefit from our services, please send us the plans. Thanks.

@ 2024-01-25 14:42   ` Loyd Mayfield
From: Loyd Mayfield @ 2024-01-25 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hi,I just wanted to follow up-did you get my email below? Please confirm and let me know if you have any questions or send me the plans of your current job for a quote on our service charges before getting started. Thank you!

@ 2024-02-15 18:37     ` Loyd Mayfield
From: Loyd Mayfield @ 2024-02-15 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha