* Monday patch review meeting: Storm brewing in Pune
@ 2021-04-12 11:18 Siddhesh Poyarekar
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar @ 2021-04-12 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-alpha

Hello folks,

I was supposed to start today's call bridge since Carlos is away, but
things don't look good out here.  There's a pretty bad storm brewing and
the internet has already gone out once.  If the bridge doesn't start
then it means that my network is gone, so please continue the review on
IRC or something.

Alternatively, is anybody else here an FSF associate member and can
start the call?

Siddhesh

* Re: Monday patch review meeting: Storm brewing in Pune
@ 2021-04-12 11:23 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2021-04-12 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Siddhesh Poyarekar; +Cc: libc-alpha

* Siddhesh Poyarekar:

> I was supposed to start today's call bridge since Carlos is away, but
> things don't look good out here.  There's a pretty bad storm brewing
> and the internet has already gone out once.  If the bridge doesn't
> start then it means that my network is gone, so please continue the
> review on IRC or something.
>
> Alternatively, is anybody else here an FSF associate member and can
> start the call?

If people are fine with using Bluejeans, we could use that.  It works
very well in web browsers, but of course uses proprietary Javascript.

Thanks,
Florian